It's time

I can't beleive how expensive it is for you Niamh!! Thats like £7.45! I thought £4.95 was bad enough. Going to buy a 6 week block tonight (pay for 5, get the 6th week free). I figured there are 5 wednesdays in April and so I'm going to be paying that anyways and I'll appreciate the freebie next month I'm sure.

Had a bit of a binge around an hour ago. Silly me!!! 2 brunch bars that cost 7.5 syns each. First one was yum, second one was mindless chewing. Why do I do this?!

oh and your hashtag- do you use IG??

Yeah, it's dear! I don't really mind, everything is dearer here. I DO mind that they charge more for online membership here though. That's taking the pee... how can accessing a website from here cost more?

Don't use IG... or hashtags normally for that matter, just when I am giving out.

If I get 2+ lbs off tonight I am having a burger.

who am I kidding... I will be having it either way.

Morning Kimberly, hope you're just super busy and not hiding away today.

It's a new week, and it's gonna be a hard one for me because I want to get 2 lbs off.

And I ate too many chips last night :eek:

Morning Kimberly, hope you're just super busy and not hiding away today.

It's a new week, and it's gonna be a hard one for me because I want to get 2 lbs off.

And I ate too many chips last night :eek:

You did so so well Niamh. I think it can only spur you on further! Go you!!!
I wasn't hiding...honest...

Week 26. 6 months. Half a year.

I need to see a result this week. I need to.

I joined SW Wednesday 9th October 2013. Next week will be Wednesday 9th April 2014. Exactly 6 months. 8lbs in 6 months.
I need a loss this week. No pressure.

Consultant gave me a food diary and I'm going to try to come back on here. Keep myself on track.
I'm going out for dinner with mother for belated Mothers Day. Day 1 and already an obstacle.

Day 1

2x eggs (F) scrambled with sweetener and blackberries (SF)(SS)
2x mandarins (SF)(S) banana (SF)
1x alpen light (HeB)
cottage pie- onion (SF)(S), veggie mince (1.5), peas (F)(S), baked beans (F)(SS), stock (F), L&P (F), tomato puree (SF)(S), potato (F), egg (F), swede (SF)(S), carrot (SF)(S) with a side of cherry toms (SF)(S)

Syns:- 1.5/15
Weekly:- 0/105

Last edited:
1 meal out of a full week on plan isn't going to do too much harm.

We're going out for dinner tomorrow night, might even book a night away so that'll mean breakfast (and lunch) away from home too. Hoping to make "wise choices"

I've not had any booze in 2 weeks... don't think I can keep that up though!

1 meal out of a full week on plan isn't going to do too much harm.

We're going out for dinner tomorrow night, might even book a night away so that'll mean breakfast (and lunch) away from home too. Hoping to make "wise choices"

I've not had any booze in 2 weeks... don't think I can keep that up though!

Wowwy- 2 weeks!!! I was thinking maybe I should knock it on the head. But I can't and also what the hell would I do with my weekends. You'll be fine Niamh; you've got your head screwed on. Also just enjoyyyyyy xxx

First schoolboy error

The vegetarian mince I use IS NOT FREE

Dang gurrrrrl.

1.5 syns for every 100g

Oooh booo what mince is it??? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

atm sainsbury's own. It's usually 2 items for £3 so I fall for it. Flipping 1.5 syns though for only 100g! So annoyed.
Not sure if I even like quorn mince?!

Hey Lady :)

Nice to see u posting more regularly again. Hope you can stay on track and get the losses you deserve xxx

PS I hate quorn mince, even more so if I'd have to syn it!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 1 Disaster

Groannn...

Day 1

2x eggs (F) scrambled with sweetener and blackberries (SF)(SS)
2x mandarins (SF)(S) banana (SF)
1x alpen light (HeB)
cottage pie- onion (SF)(S), veggie mince (1.5), peas (F)(S), baked beans (F)(SS), stock (F), L&P (F), tomato puree (SF)(S), potato (F), egg (F), swede (SF)(S), carrot (SF)(S) with a side of cherry toms (SF)(S)
apple (SF)(S)
1x weetabix (HeB) & activia 0% (F)

Then Prezzo happened
penne with king prawns
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE and vanilla pod ice cream
double vodka diet coke

Syns:- ???/15
Weekly:- ???/105
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
Ok, ok, its ok. Cake was 33.5

so day 1's syns:- 40/15
weekly 40/105

Phew.

Last edited:
Week 26. Day 2

HUNGRYYYYY

I did NOT measure my deliciouso fruit and fibre today. So going to say it's two Healthy Extra B's. I do extra easy, so obvs not allowed but meh

Fruit n' Fibre (HeB & HeA)
banana (SF)
2x mandarins (SF)(S)
leftover risotto- arborio rice (F), swede (SF)(S), carrot (SF)(S), green beans (SF)(S), onion (SF)(S), stock (F), peppers (SF)(S)
golden wonder chunky cheesies (AMAZING!!!) (3.5)
apple (SF)(S)
activia 0% (F)
babybel light (HeA) ;) pickled onions (SF)(S)

Day 2 syns:- 3.5
Weekly 43.5/105

Last edited:
mmmm....extra extra's.....

Friday night had spag and no voddy. Finished the day on 3.5

Saturday
2x eggs (F), 2x wholemeal slices (HeB), cheddar (HeA), cherry tomatoes (SF)(S), ketchup (1)
spaghetti (F), garlic (SF), onion (SF)(S), spinach (SF)(S), sweetcorn (F), passata (SF)(S), peppers (SF)(S)
2x mandarins (SF)(S)
GIANT jacket potato (F) and baked beans (F)(SS) - no superfree :eek:
milkybar (3.5)

about 6 double vodka's (30)

Day 3 syns:- 34.5
Weekly 78/105

Day 4- Sunday
2x 400g slices (HeB), fried egg (F), cherry tomatoes (SF)(S) activia 0% (F)
potatoes (F), onion (SF)(S) - snack with balsamic vinegar and salt. YUM
fruit & fibre (HeB) ?!
strawberries (SF)(SS)
mini jaffa cakes (6)
homemade korma! YUM! onion (SF)(S), peppers (SF)(F), carrot (SF)(F), swede (SF)(F), quorn pieces (F), korma paste (1), coconut milk (6), rice (F), raisins (1) and a side of green beans (SF)(F)
rainbow drops (2)
mango (SF), kiwi (SF)(S), pineapple (SF)(S) and grapes (SF)

Day 4 syns:- 16/15 (that's a lie because I shouldn't have had fruit and fibre and I didn't weigh it
Weekly 94/105

Last edited:
Day 5- week 26

So I meant to do well today but I already went wrong with buying a pack of flipping nutri-grain breakfast bars which I thought were a healthy extra. And are not. Nevermind :rolleyes:

Also I stepped on the scales this morning. Had hugeee discussions with my consultant as to why I should not weigh like I do (I'm obsessed), so bit annoyed with myself. Especially as there is no significant difference in my stats. Bleurgh

2x eggs (F), strawberries (SF)(SS)
nutri-grain bar (6.5)
mango (SF), kiwi (SF)(S), pineapple (SF)(S) and grapes (SF)
leftover korma- onion (SF)(S), peppers (SF)(S), carrot (SF)(S), swede (SF)(S), quorn pieces (F), korma paste (1), coconut milk (6), rice (F), raisins (1)
grapes (SF), strawberries (SF)(SS), blueberries (SF), raspberries (SF)(SS)
vanilla activia 0% (F), banana (SF)
salmon fillet (F), garlic (SF), onion
(SF)(S), beansprouts (SF)(S), peppers (SF)(S), noodles (F), light soy sauce (F)

Day 5 syns:- 14.5 :(
Weekly:- 107.5/105

Last edited:
Back