ITS TUESDAY*****HOUR BY HOUR*****

Sorry i got a tad excited. Well its day 7 and the scales r saying im down 10lbs!!!!!:eek:
nothing planned today, got ds to take to docs for a check up and then i got my first trip to Asda since starting this:eek:
Oh and i got my ew suite coming today yipee!
Gonna try an up water to 5l today and spread it over the day a bit more:p
Good luck all those with weigh ins!! Have a great day! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning all..

well done on 10lbs off.. you're making a flying start Lisa! good luck with the Asda shop!

The small person and I are staying at home today to see if the postman brings me my ebay jeans.. fingers crossed..

Nothing to report scalewise as I've still banished them to the cupboard, but my jeans don't feel any looser yet!

Have a good day all..

Hey guys.. Just had a man come toe my car.. and now i have to go off (without my car :().. to try and get to my cdcs.. without breaking down.. or crying.. lol.. Im rubbish at buses.. and i get nervous asking for what i want.. lol..

Have fun waiting for your jeans.. and well done on the 10lbs..!!!!!!!

x x

well done on lossing 10lbs
not doing much today feel lazy and finding hard to stick to ss, but im of on holiday next week so something to look forward to.
hope everyone else is getting on ok.

yeah.. its just a chit chat thread to pass the hours.. lol.. and make us not eat.. :)..

Sounds lovely scorpio.. btw.. im a scorpio.. and im not sure if its the best star sign to be.. LOL.. only joking.. I have 100% scorpio traits.. which i guess could be good.. :S

x x x

All welcome to join .We post our highs and lows and offer suport to all so feel free to add your input xx

Well done on your losses everyone xx

Got work today finding it harder to cook fish and chips now Im eating but still on plan and will stay on it got holiday clothes to fit lol

Sunny day here again so feel in good spirits funny how the weather effects me but always smile more when suns out

Have a great day all speak tonight after Ive feed half the city lol xx

yeah.. its just a chit chat thread to pass the hours.. lol.. and make us not eat.. :)..

Sounds lovely scorpio.. btw.. im a scorpio.. and im not sure if its the best star sign to be.. LOL.. only joking.. I have 100% scorpio traits.. which i guess could be good.. :S

x x x
im some bits like a scorpion the one thing i am is a good friend but if someone upsets me i find it very hard to ever forgive and forget

Morning all! Got my 5th weigh in later, not expecting a big result as I am completely bunged up again, I thought my bowel was perferating last night, I was in so much pain, I just didn't know what to do with myself. I'd taken laxatives last night, and I'm hoping it was just them working through my system. I'd had two really painful episodes last night, and told my husband that if I had another one, then to call an ambulance, but thankfully it never came to that!

Hope everyone has a fab day today!

Morning CD Luvlies & all those who follow later!
I've only just got out of bed - well wat the heck is holiday for????? I've just fed the ankle-biters & decided yet again - I cant believe how much food I used to eat that wasnt on a plate and didnt count! Most bizarre ! ? !

Mandy - how you doing on the 4 packs hun - I'm finding it luvly! And milk with T is a new dimension for me? Not quite sure that I really like it though?

Well done 10lbs down Lisa - bloody brill!

There's already loads of you to greet one by one - Sorry bout your wheels Kitt - I hate buses too!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm creeping back in, really need to get myself sorted summer will be here before I know it. Have really faffed around for the last two weeks and think I have put on over half a stone have been getting on the scales but not letting my CDC tell me.

Have decided to go back onto packets rather than just having tetras and bars for a complete re-start, had a blip last night but putting it behind me and looking forward to getting this last bit off, off to asda later to buy a new blender for my shakes there so much nicer with loads of ices blended in,

Have a good day all

Hi! Its great to see loads of people with such great losses. Ive just put my wee one down for a nap so thought i would nip on here to try and get to grips with the forum, there is so much to read lol!
Hope everyone is having a good day so far x

Like the change but have been having aam rather than milk dont like coffeee anymore :eek:lol .But finding it really easy other than when Im at work and keep getting the well you can have them now demon but got big stick now so will beat him when he pops in today lol .Still cant believe I have made it this far lol

Morning all. Hope we all have a great day. The sun is shining which is a good omen hopefully. I'm waiting for the postman to bring my ketosis stick thingies and am trying to get as much water down as possible as I've got to go out later and don't want it to become a tour of Norfolk toilets;)

Woo Hoo! Postie's been, just checked, and I'm in the pink so I'm having a great day already.

Last edited:
Well here I am again...........................................the least said about last night the better!!!!!!

Water down and ready to grab that bl**dy wagon again!

have a good one each and everyone

HM

Well here I am again...........................................the least said about last night the better!!!!!!

Water down and ready to grab that bl**dy wagon again!

have a good one each and everyone

HM

Hope the nasty evil Cadbury or maybe Galaxy monster stays away today Mags - water bottles at the ready! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back