It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

dont worry hun,it will soon come off and you will be slim for the summer

We'll all be slim for the Summer. We should all get professional beach shots done I feel. lol!
Bikini bods here we come!!!

:whoopass::busted::banghead::gen147::sign0007::booboo::hide:

Am I trying to paint a picture of my last week? :eek:

Day One today! ;)

Day One today! ;)

:party0019:
Hurray - Nat - your back....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug99:
Poor you had a rough time...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gen126:
Well your back with us now..............

:missing:
We noticed you were missing in action................
:patback:
Dont worry - we're all here for you
:clap:
Well done for getting back on the wagon......
:whoopass:
We'll keep an eye on you...............
:bliss:
You'll be alright in no time!!!!!!!!!

Lots of luv xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Clare i'm hoping it and another 3 are gone by next Monday's weigh in, and then back on track.

What's this about "one leg" ? - intriguing....

Day One today! ;)

Welcome back Nat,

Day 1 for me again too, and Susan so we can do it together. We'll kick ass i'm sure!!!

:p

Afternoon everyone

Good luck all you restarters especially you Sharon. Been to my toddler group this morning and people have started to notice the weight loss :). Still haven't told anyone apart from my DH, my mum and my best mate that I'm doing cambridge, want to keep it that way for as long as I can.

STBG another fab loss this week you're fading away girl Well done!

Good luck for any weigh ins and congrats on any losses.

Have a fabarooney day x

Afternoon all,

I must just say how great it is to see lots of people back posting on the daily,its been really quiet!Well as quiet as it can be with Clare and me about!
I have never told Georgie the wooden leg story!My Mums always about and she things I'm still sweet and innocent!!!

Sharon and Natalie-good luck with your re-starts
Wiggly-don't worry about missing your'40th',your 50th will be around soon enough!
Sam-hope your hypnosis is successful
Spooks,Maggie,tara-hope you all have a great day
Gem-Good luck losing those last pounds
Jayne-hope you feel better soon
And Carly have a good first week
Ag great to see you back!

Been to Ikea in Croydon today and had an hour shopping in Wimbledon.

Hope everyone has a fab day

Thanks hun,

It's good to be back. Am focused again and looking forward to a few more good weight losses.
Clare said it had been quiet around here.

Has BG not been about???

Clare or you are going to have to pm me about this leg thing, i'm well intrigued now. Although, I have an idea... ;)

Hi all
Still plodding on :D Going out to a kids party in a pub (!) in a bit. Will take my water and I have had my 200 cal meal, a sop and half a bar. Leaving tonight a whole CD sachet (probably a tetra) and half a bar to have!:D
See you all later on X

I have never told Georgie the wooden leg story!My Mums always about and she things I'm still sweet and innocent!!!

She has now!! and bloomin funny it was too. Lord knows why your mother would think you sweet and innocent????!

I'll make sure she PM's yoiu AG!
Gx

Evening all, well i'm having a lovely CD week im being so very good i've been to the gym this morning and i'm hoping to go again tomorrow (it's my birthday tomorrow!!!) i've gone back up to 2 milkshakes away as i've not really lost any weight since dropping down to 1 shake a day and food for the rest, obviously this is something i'll have to address when i get nearer goal but for the time being if i can have 2 shakes and 1 meal a day and lose weight then that's great so i'm really excited about weigh in on Friday as according to the gym scales i've lost 3lbs since Friday :-D

Not had chance to read yet how everyone's doing so i'll go catch up xx

Where did everyone go, it's quiet in here????

I've been for an almost 6 mile walk, feeling very proud of myself and inspired but it is only day 1. lol!!

lol! I know I felt inspired but still had food energy stores from yesterday so we'll see what happens in 3 days. ha ha!

Back