IT'S Tuesday***LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR***

u-huh! Should we all move to somewhere hot and sunny????!!!! Plane ticket for moi please!

oh im gonna make a nice cup of tea now with some tetra in for milk its bloddy freezing..soon it will be christmas sorry to mention the C word !!

Dont mention it lol i have to start putting money away thids week for christmas and going to get a few things before the prices shoot up!

Dont mention it lol i have to start putting money away thids week for christmas and going to get a few things before the prices shoot up!

my thoughts exactly!! im going to start buying one present a week when i see stuff. things are so bad this yr mortgage has increased by 300euro in the past yr its madness

5 weeks 2mrw till my holidays wooo hooo.
I have already started buying for xmas, I have bougt 2 things for santa and ive got a savings card half full for asda xx

Had my banana and choc tetra but a bit slack on the water front only one litre down but about to go fill my bottles up.

H

HAs 3 litres and what can only be described as a abysmal dinner of chicken, mushroom and broccoli with the broccoli and cheese soup mixed thickly as a sauce.

H

Day 2 completed :)

I usually have a shake in 2 halves at work and then 2-3 shakes once I get home. But ! for first time ever I forgot to pack a shake! so had water and peppermint tea in bucket loads and then had a shake and bar as soon as I got home and then a shake later.

Have put a shake in my bag for tomorrow, wont forget again!

did really really bad with the water today really need a kick up the bum tomorrow to make sure I drink at least 3 litres

Just had a hot choc tetra. Last of my 3 CD meals for the day. Just been weighed and only lost 4 pounds and feel a bit deflated. I haven't been able to drink all the water because I work in a classroom and the loo's are miles away!!

Back