its tuesday *lets do it hour by hour*

i blend my porridge i hate the lumps but i like frances put choc shake in it ... not sure about the sweetners i think its sweet enough xx ive not done well with the water 2day ... been good though had a porridge.. a soup and having a bar later for supper ... weigh day 2 moz xx

Hmmmmm, don't know whether I am imagining it but I feel my kidneys are hurting a little. Weigh day for me tomorrow too and I have upped my water from 2 litres to 3.5 half litres. Think I'll slow down on the water now and not go to 4.5 litres as planned.

hope you've all had a good day, i was that busy in work i hadn't had anything by 1pm except for water..........it's been great this afternoon feel like i've got LOADS to eat!!!!!! don't recommend it though was feeling bit dodgy and struggled with first shake....... bad work!!

i wish i felt like id had loads 2 eat ... i always seem 2 b hungry ,..im in ketosis.. i usually drink wat im suppose 2 .. but still feel it and its not in my head its true hunger :confused: ive had a lot of heartburn/indigestion 2 ... flippin heck frances youve had enough water 4 me and u :D well done .. and i say that cos i cant seem 2 get it down at the mo xx

evening girls, hope youve all had a good one
well 2 packs down, 1 to go and ive had 2.5l water too

Back