***Sunday - Hour by Hour*** Lets do it! ***

I would offer to test this theory with renewed vigour, unfortunately I am only 27lbs from goal.

If you'd asked me 5 weeks ago, then aye, I would have taken that hit for the team.

Last edited:
Sigh - today has not been a good day. Ah well. There's always tomorrow. :(

Hey Lisa and Lexie
Sorry to hear you're both down (but good news about your friend's wee girl, Lisa - hope she continues to make a good recovery).

Keep your chins up - it's nearly tomorrow and here's hoping it'll be a better day for you both.

T x

I'm seriously on the verge of eating my local Chinese takeaway. The whole thing. Owners and all.
I'd just eat the owners, if I were you. If you have to. Cos at least you'd stay in ketosis that way... ;) :D

Oh Lexie and Lisa I wish I could do something to make it better for both of you! Im so glad the little girl is okay and Lexie like you say tiomorrow is another day and hopefully things will be a bit brighter for both of you.

am sending you both the biggest hug ever xxxxxx

Im back on it with you both tomorrow 100%!

I'd just eat the owners, if I were you. If you have to. Cos at least you'd stay in ketosis that way... ;) :D

Are Chinese takeaway owners allowed on SS or would I have to step up to 810? Maybe KD would know......

sorry to hear you are having a bad day lexie and lisa, but glad that your friends little girl is okay,

I've had a fairly good day for a change 2 days without cheating for me,

Thanks everyone for your supportive and kind words. It was such a shock today, really makes you think. Happy to report I refrained from having a Chinese or a Chinese takeaway owner (thanks for a brill low carb idea Lexie ;))

Tomorrow is a new (and hopefully sunny) day!

Awwww just popped back to this post..
Lexie and Lisa sorry to hear you are both having a bad time.
Lisa ..... awww hope little chloe is ok.. thats awful bless her. I so understand you thinking the way you did though . its natural hon ..
Lexie big hugs hon .

Jess glad you had a wonderful time ........ sounds like you had lotsa fun.

Hello to everyone else................

No work tomorrow........... bank holiday so only working on tuesday this week......

x

Back