***Sunday - Hour by Hour*** Lets do it! ***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Good morning :D

Its an unholy hour to be up on a Sunday, 5:15am wake ups are so not where its at for me. :cry:

Sitting here having a vanilla shake with coffee, before I walk the dog, catch the bus and get out to placement. Dead organised though so its alright. Husbands dinner was made last night, portioned, put into takeaway containers. One in fridge, one in the freezer.

And thats it really.

Guys - Have a great day on plan, stick into it and bask in the knowledge that a day on plan is a day of optimal weight shed. You are now a day closer to stepping into your new body.

Peace out.

whos-awesome.jpg

Morning all...

Lexie........... 5.15am on a sunday morning is very early my dear.. 6.30 for me today .. WOHHHHH a lie in.
Well done you hon for being so organised and preparing your husbands meals.. thats good..
and I so agree with you stick with it and it will come off!!!

Have a kids party this morning with the boys...... I think 60 children should be a little manic.... sure they will enjoy ...

Have a good day everyone....... Yipppppppppppppeee the sun is shining again .. so want to get my totm still feel so moody. urghhhh ..

xxxxx

morning, had porridge and 2 pints of water, was also up to early, but stayed in bed reading a book lol!! no one esle was awake

Doing nothing today yiippeeee haha

ttfn

Morning all!
Well, an eventful day for me today. Going to the walk-in centre as I have a bite on my leg that now looks like a burn (yikes!), dropping hubbie off at the football and sorting out our spare room so his bro can stay tonight (he's 17 and just lost his Dad to cancer - poor love).
Sick to death of not being well, been up coughing all night, but still sticking 100%!
15lb off as of this morning!
Woop!

Have a lovely day,
Jen
x

Morning all,

No plans for me today apart from sticking to SS 100% ! Cravings have been a bit strong lately but I'll push through! Think I'll have my porridge soon, see if that helps.

Have a good day folks. x

Morning all. Have a good day at placement lexi. 60 kids, in one room you are a sucker for punishment Curly lol. Have a good day Berry. Once I wake I have to get up, I really wish I could relax in bed though. Disco well done on losing 15lb! you go girl. And as for me I think I have a day with the outlaws doing touristy things. Yaaaay me! on other news, I can't seem to shift my bowels so it's a trip to the chemist. of course I will wait till I take a dose as I don't want to be pooping every 2 minutes while i'm out with the outlaws, they think I am wierd enough as it is.

Hope everyone as a super 100% day.
XXX Mrs Scoff.

opps I must have posted with you angela lol.

Cravings have been bad for me too these last few days but its my TOTM. Have a good day 100% all the way!!!!

Morning all...

Had a brilliant evening last night at a college reunion and decided after much thought to just go with whatever food and drink wise over the course of the evening and just get back on track this morning.I am not looking on it as cheating because it was planned and I was quite aware of what I was doing rather than sneakily eating if you get what I mean.

A friend said 'life is for living' to me yesterday so I did just that. I won't say what I ate and drank as it is unfair, but I enjoyed it and now will pay the price for a few days. For your info i have cr*ppy indigestion and feel bl**dy awful this morning!!!! Just like student days really!!
I am not down about it at AT ALL and more than happy to have my shake in a mo. Am going to try not to get on the scales either for a couple of days as don't really want to see the damage!

Saw people I hadn't seen for 25 years so they wouldn't have known about my weight loss but was so pleased about the weight i had already lost as felt more comfortable in my skin and didn't feel the really huge embarrassed person I normally am.

Anyway, nothing planned today except Tesco and hopefully a walk to clear my head.

Have a good 100% day everyone!:)

Sarah
x

Morning all,
Well, the great thing about CD is that you can go on a night out and not have to deal with a hangover the next day!! lol I'm bright and breezy this morning but am pretty sure the friends I was out with last night may be dealing with the odd headache!

It was my first night out since starting CD and think I managed to deal with it reasonably well. I did come home earlier than usual but am fine with that.

Anyway, it's a lovely day here so I'm looking forward to a bit of sunshine and shopping :)

Have a positive day folks!

T x

Morning all!

Day 120 for me, am 4lbs down this morning for the week. Am mighty chuffed!

We're off rollerskating again today. Need to go hang the washing up and have my shake!

Have a good day xxx

Im back everyone - had an absolutely FABULOUS time the hotel was GORGEOUS and had a wonderful time having quality time out with my hubby and NO kids -

I love them dearly but you have to reconnect as a couple sometimes and forget you are parents IYKWIM;):p

Hubby very much appreciated the new matching underwear sets and as Ibiza has said with her post I planned to eat and I wont go into too many gory details but lets just say I did mainly high protein with a tiny smidgen of carbs but am back on plan today and do you want to know something amazing for all of you craving food out there............

it was nice but certainly didnt live up to expectation and I actually missed my shakes cos I have them as hot chocolate and fancied one after my tea - strange I know but definitely happened I swear Im not just saying it to make you feel better.

I think thats what 12weeks of SS does to you.

BUT the food definitely didnt hold the same pleasure value as it used to pre CD and for me that is a BIG step in the way my mind is working and also I left stuff on my plate each meal which is an absolute FIRST for me because I was full.

So all in all it has been a great time in every respect.

Curly I done envy you at the aprty but sure the kids will have a nice time. Im going to get mine after just still enjoying the peace till they are dropped off.

Lexie - hope placement day goes ok x

Mrs Scoffalot enjoy the touristy things, really feel for you wioth your bowels I had that last week after 8 days of not going x

Angela good luck for today

Disco, Thelma and Trisha Hope you all have a good day x

Berry glad you had a read in peace

Sarette thats fantastic news 17 weeks in and still losing 4lbs! WWWHHHOOOOOO !!!!!

will be back later girls keep it up xxxx

comin' back in - this time no slackin'

Hello all,
Reading all the up beat and inspiring posts above (thank you Lexi, Curly, Berryred, Disco, Angela, Mrs scoffalot, Ibiza, Thelma, Sarette, Trisha, Jessica et al) has helped me get on with the plan and resist the temptation to nibble today. It's a temptation I've not resisted at all recently - I've been b*ggering about botching my restart/completion phase. So now I am going to stick to the plan for the final push to get to a weight where I am happy with my body (and all my fancy vintage clothes fit me again!)
It is really great to hear about you all bounding towards success and being so supportive.

Thanks, and good luck!

k_o

Here's to me being good for Goodwood:p Goodwood - Revival

Hi All again
just to comfirm to you all that I have returned to my shakes and bar today as planned and feeling good even tho I had a night off last night. Feel great now after being a bit rough this morning and raring to go...

Just had great news from IKEA, my 'wayward son'16) as some of you have already read about has been offered a job there today!!! So excited for him after getting thro 2 interviews. Here's to 15% staff discount!!!!

Nice to have you back Jess and so pleased you had a good weekend - it is lovely just to be a couple again just for a short time however much you love your kids!!

Hope everyone enjoying their parties/walks/losses etc and catch ya soon

Right must go and do something useful...:)

Sarah
x

Glad to hear everybody is well. Ive been to a lovely christening today and eaten for the first time in 9 weeks and although I wont bore you with the details, have really enjoyed every bit of it. Decided to eat today earlier on in the week and have now done it, enjoyed it and will be back on plan from now on. My weight loss seems to have come to a standstill this week so hopefully, after the initial shock to my system this will give me the jump start that I need!!

Hope you all continue to enjoy the sunshine, im off to take my little dog for a very long walk.

Well what a crappy bloody day here. My best friends 3 year daughter was run over last night, I only just found out. Her dad and god-father saw it happen, she went under the wheels and they had to lift the car off her. OMG- my poor little Chloe.

Why when something as horrid as this happens can I only think about food? It wouldn't do anything to help- but its all I want

Aw Lisa - Thats horrible! How is she?

I'm having a shitty time personally today too - and I'm the same. Food won't fix it, but I just want to go and eat.

OMG Lisa. I hope little chloe is stable.

Well I am back from day out with outlaws and suprisingly I have avoided all things food! YAY me!

Somehow she has pulled through with only a few cuts and bruises. They want to keep her in for a few more days to monitor her. The docs said she is a little miracle. I'm in shock, I know it is so selfish but can't help but imagine how horrible it'd be if it was one of my girls.

Sorry you're having a sh*tty time too Lexie. Something in the air lately I think. Fancy a chinese or curry with me hun? ;) ;)

Oh thats good - well as good as getting run over can be if you know what I mean?

I'm seriously on the verge of eating my local Chinese takeaway. The whole thing. Owners and all. Unfortunately, food does not contain a magical time travelling/amnesia/anaesthetic agent with which to remedy current situation. If it did I would be approaching critical mass over the past few days.

Back