***sensationally slimmer saturday - hour by hour ***

rubbish weigh in this week. 3/4 of a lb. Feel totally demotivated and snappy.

Ah well theres always next week.

Aww sorry it wasn't more....it's better than staying the same but I know how disheartening it is.{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

Ah Lexie, don't let it get to you (easier said than done I know), you've done fantastically well so far, sometimes we get lower losses but it always seems to be made up the following week.

trying to stay chipper, but this wee is the week where hubby has decided to start WW, so fridge is FULL of food, and I have to "help" him cook and point. And do all the shopping. When I say help I mean he won't do any of it himself.

So pissed off atm.

Ugh I have to cook too-I don't mind cooking for the kids but when the eldest 4 are at their dad's house for the weekend and I still have to cook fo my OH it really annoys me...he is just incapable of doing anything in the kitchen-or he's lazy-not sure which.Grrrr.

Hey all, sorry you didnt have a bigger loss lexie, did CDC say anything about moving up plans?

Had a lovely day so far, DS had a nice long nap so I sat outside in the sun after making HB tea-made meatballs for first time,looks lovely. And earlier took DS across road to local art group exhibition, might join next year.

Afternoon all.
Finally managed my 'business' but I almost passed out doing it! One part of the diet I really cant cope with.
For some reason today I feel grumpy/snappy and hungry :(
All was going well, possibly too well? Had to do the food shopping though which was a trauma really, and I'm still doing all of the cooking which I usually dont find hard, probably just one of those off days.

Hubby and son had Garlic foccacia rolls with warm chicken breast and mayo at lunch and I literally wanted to dive into it and eat the lot :(

About to prepare their evening meals, think I will have my last shake now as I do feel peckish and have the devil on my shoulder. Then later on I will have a Lush bath and a mug of bouillon whilst reading trashy mags and watching Britain's Got Talent.

yeah we discussed moving up, but after much discussion we agreed that I should SS for one more week and then have a look at my loss next Saturday.

If I don't have a whoosh - moving up plans

If I do lose well next week, then one more week on SS and then moving up to 810.

Thats our plan and we are sticking to it.

Am watching FA Cup Final and chilling with my fizzy water - all washing is done and am contemplating putting a conditioning treatment on my hair - think the bleach on it has dried it right out, despite what the man in Toni and Guy said.
I am struggling a bit today - everyone having drinks, bbqs etc and I feel like cheating. I have had to literally lock myself in the house.
Please let this be worthwhile at next WI! x

trying to stay chipper, but this wee is the week where hubby has decided to start WW, so fridge is FULL of food, and I have to "help" him cook and point. And do all the shopping. When I say help I mean he won't do any of it himself.

So pissed off atm.

Oh Lexie I really feel for you and sending you massive hugs. I can imagine how peed off you are with the weight loss. I am so so so sure it will come off once your TOTM comes.

HB's they are all the bluddy same. my HB informed me the other nite that althought I have done well he doesnt approve of the way I have lost weight and he is going to start WW when I get into maintenance as the kids have started taking the mickey about his belly!

So I know what that means - me having to work out his points prepare all his food and be like the food police - oh JOY!!!!!!!!!!! why cant they take the lead and do it for a change!

What did your CDC say about the plans ?

xxx

Jess are you sure you haven't met my hubby? I think we have a husband share.

HB decided CD wasn't for him. Fair enough
He wants to do WW. Fair enough

Will he join the meeting? No
Will he point his food/learn it all? No

Who is it left to? Me.

You'll read about me in the papers next week, cause I swear I'm going to do him in.

We made soup right? As if he has a bowl of soup with a meal he is much more satisfied, plus its a filler, plus it gets veg into him. Now I've made my lentil soup the same way for YEARS. So I write down the recipe, weigh out and show him how to point all the bits.

We make the soup. We are pleased. I say "you realise theres about 4 portions of veg in that soup to count towards your daily quota? Thats really good" *encouraging Lexie*

He replies.... "I know, thats why I made it that way"
"What?"
"You know, thats why I planned the recipe that way"
"...."
"Why you looking at me like that?"

yeah we discussed moving up, but after much discussion we agreed that I should SS for one more week and then have a look at my loss next Saturday.

If I don't have a whoosh - moving up plans

If I do lose well next week, then one more week on SS and then moving up to 810.

Thats our plan and we are sticking to it.

ROFLMAO:8855::8855:

we are living in a parallel universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would have happened in my house too!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

Just read this out to him. He is now concerned I've finally found his "other" wife :)

*He goes away on business a lot and I always joke about him going to visit his other wife and kids*

LOL, lexie and jess, your both so funny!!

Well, had the friends over. Yes they came with loads of indian food, so I had a bit of chicken but grilled with a wee bit of low fat yogart(not curried or fried). I feel so guilty but these are not the kind of people that understand dieting. This i the second time I gave into peer pressure. At least it wasnt rice like last time. I also had a tetra ice cream (in a bowl) just to show them I WAS eating dessert! YUG!
I feel like being sick. Ok not carbs but more calories and Im trying so hard to have a 4-5lb loss in a week. Im stuck at 3,3,3 every WI.I think Its time to go walk it off. Gosh I feel bad!

this is me signing out for the day, still have2 sick little ones.

Have a great evening all.

I have had a fab day today.
Completed half the garden with decking as planned and am sooo pleased with it.
Just having my second meal as a banana tetra icecream... It is sooo yummy ...
Then am gonna jump in the shower.. apply very liberal amounts of aftersun and then am taking the girls to see night at the museum 2 at the cinema.

Will have my last shake later on as a hot choccy before bed.

Right better dash...

Glad its sunny with everyone....
sorry you didn't get a better loss Lexie... sometimes this diet can be sooo cruel.... I am desperate to get a good loss on Monday after my measly.. 2lb last week :D

xx

I have had a good day too.
I am sitting on my bed now and I can smell delicious pie smells from downstairs! I must be torturing myself because I bought hubby a lemon tart, and the kids some egg custards from Sainsburys!
Scales dont seem to be any different today - I really must stop getting on them all the bloomin time, it can't be healthy to weigh twice a day! :copon:

this is time of the day is my grumpy time funny its around dinner time lol
the kids and OH wanted home made lasagne why don't they get how hard this is for me and they will make me serve it up BEEP BEEP

but on the up side had a good day and still 100% and drinking my water so another day nearly done and tomorrow is day 5 blimey that sounds good

House tidy
Washing on
HB dinner made (nearly)
Water target - almost

In other news, got letter from DSA who have informed me that they have cancelled my test on Thurs due to "unforeseen circumstances" thus had to rebook, and that now means that my test is moved forward. :O

Oh dear!

Oh and Whittards have started doing some of the most amazing teas, most not suitable for CD atm, but those are def book marked for after SS!

Double Oh! my friend bought me a wine glass at Xmas that holds a whole bottle of wine (750ml) so have worked out I only need to drink 3 glasses of water a day to hit my target! I aim for 4 though :D

I have had a good day too.
I am sitting on my bed now and I can smell delicious pie smells from downstairs! I must be torturing myself because I bought hubby a lemon tart, and the kids some egg custards from Sainsburys!
Scales dont seem to be any different today - I really must stop getting on them all the bloomin time, it can't be healthy to weigh twice a day! :copon:

Sainsburys bakery do the nicest treats. The egg custards are the best and the Tartè Au Citron..... OMG!

Had a brilliant day here, playing in the garden with the splash pool. Been 100% now for 11 days and feeling brilliant for it. The weight is coming off from around my middle first, which is great news. It is really noticeable, I shall post some pictures tomorrow. Got a brilliant tan today, its amazing how being wet can stop you feeling the heat. I dosed the kids up with sun cream numerous times so they're okay, and luckily I tan rather than burn, so am now a glorious golden colour.

Felt tempted to pick at some of the lovely food we've got in the house, why do I suddenly feel hungry?? Have resisted and have managed to keep a half pack to have for 'supper' when h2b finishes work.

Kids are in bed, h2b isn't home for an hour........ peace and quite...... bliss!

we have all had good days by the sounds of it - am sure its the weather - if it stays like this we will all be at goal in no time!

Ive manged my 2.5L but now have a banging headache to carry on from feeling like crap earlier (on another post about feeling weak and dizzy) but I think its a combination of hot weather - being day 2 of my TOTM and running around like a blue arsed fly trying to get all the housey jobs done so we can go to the beach tomorrow!

Am signing off for tonight to watch the results for BGT dunno who I want to win really apart from I KNOW I dont want Susan Boyle to.
Probably Diversity are my favourite main lad is SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO sexy and talking of sexy loving the David Beckham pic Kerry!!! what I wouldnt do ........

Denise hope kids are better soon

Well done everyone for staying strong - see you all in the morning
xxx

Back