ITS TUESDAYxxLETS DO ITxxHOUR BY HOURxx

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saffron, 11 December 2007 Social URL.

1. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Good Morning Girls,

Very Very Cold, but so very bright n sunny here today :)

DD back at school today with her war wounds after yesterday being sent home from her head colliding with a locker door, being the drama queen that she is she milked it for all its worth yesterday

Good luck to all with weigh-ins today

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Morning all 4 week WI yesterday and have lost 1stone 5lb (did post earlier 1 stone 6lb but thats cause i cant count lol) but have always got weighed in light summer trousers and tshirt had jeans and jumper on yesterday so i think it would be 1stone 6 hope everyone has a great WI week this feeling has got to be better than drugs xxx :rotflmao::party0019::rotflmao:

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

How does this hour-by-hour thing work then?

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Just keep checking in on the thread when the going gets tough Cah-ching....but even better than that, ask yourself the questions:

How much do I really want this? and Am I prepared to commit myself and do whatever it takes to get to a point where I can start to live a slimmer and healthier life?

You go for it girls...you know you'll make it when you really want it :) A few days of "c*&p" and then you're in the zoooooooooooooooooonne!!!!!! (as Giftedandblck would say! :D)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.