Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ITS TUESDAYxxLETS DO ITxxHOUR BY HOURxx

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saffron, 11 December 2007 Social URL.

1. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Good Morning Girls,

Very Very Cold, but so very bright n sunny here today :)

DD back at school today with her war wounds after yesterday being sent home from her head colliding with a locker door, being the drama queen that she is she milked it for all its worth yesterday

Good luck to all with weigh-ins today

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Morning all 4 week WI yesterday and have lost 1stone 5lb (did post earlier 1 stone 6lb but thats cause i cant count lol) but have always got weighed in light summer trousers and tshirt had jeans and jumper on yesterday so i think it would be 1stone 6 hope everyone has a great WI week this feeling has got to be better than drugs xxx :rotflmao::party0019::rotflmao:

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

How does this hour-by-hour thing work then?

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Just keep checking in on the thread when the going gets tough Cah-ching....but even better than that, ask yourself the questions:

How much do I really want this? and Am I prepared to commit myself and do whatever it takes to get to a point where I can start to live a slimmer and healthier life?

You go for it girls...you know you'll make it when you really want it :) A few days of "c*&p" and then you're in the zoooooooooooooooooonne!!!!!! (as Giftedandblck would say! :D)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.