Its unofficial but..

Setas

Silver Member
Unofficial because my CDC is away until tomorrow but today is day 28, and i'm 28lbs down. This diet is great.

I feel I have had an easy run at it because my first 10 days was so so busy with unexpected work rubbish that I didn't even have time to think let alone feel hungry, so i didn't have any of the first week hunger etc. This is the first time for (years and years)that I have stuck to a diet for more than 2 or 3 weeks. I don't know what has put my head in the right place this time, but whatever it is I am very very grateful. The only niggle is that no-one has noticed anything - but then I guess I have so much to lose that at the moment it doesn't really show.

Hopefully by Christmas people will notice a difference ;-)

well done, that is so inspiring, and being busy really does help, being bored during the first couple of days really can derail startup and restarts

Hi , well done you are doing so well :) I was the same and people didnt start really noticing untli I was 4 stone down .. then everyone started commenting and saying they thought I was loosing weight but didnt like to say ..... it will suddenly happen and then everyone will be telling you how fab you look :)

omg - that is such magnificent news. Im so so happy for you.... i bet you feel a million dollars x

woop woop
well done...(although unofficial) its still a fab achievement!! woop woop!

Thanks all - its now official - and 20 inches gone as well :-0

Fantastic! Get snapping hon :D

Hiya, congrats on your fantastic weight and inch loss. Bet you are feeling great! Would love to see some pics. I've also lost 28lbs in total (not just on CD), and people aren't really noticing yet either. Just you wait - the rate you're going, someone is bound to mention it sooner or later. :D

Back