Its Wednesday! Lets do it! Hour by hour!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm just having a boullion with pepper.

Lunchtime was difficult - took my car to the village and left it there for a clean and walked back to the office - uphill...! I was knackered when I got to the office, I'm so unfit..!

Home stretch now... last part of the day

Hope everyone else ok?

Hi all!!! glad to see everyone is doing fab again today :) were really doing this ladies? yayyyyy for us.
Did you test yet paula?

no binging or temptation here and i've had two shakes and 3ltrs of water(yuck)

Hi sally,i am in ketosis.Its:) slightly pink is that still in ketosis.I am craving a bit though.How you doing?xx

well done ladies x

Well done spooky hun! lets keep rolling ladies and keep up with this brill will power we've all found.

Yayyyyy Paula your in ketosis hun and that = your burning fat woohooooooooo. I love to see my strip pink,it keeps me motivated.

That's 3L water and 2 Chocolate Tetras down just 1L and 1 food pack to go... I'm feeling quite good - looking forward to that wonderful feeling you get on Day 4...!!!!

so far had 3 ltrs water
1 chocolate mint sachet, 1/2 strawberry sachet

saving the other 1 1/2 til tonight which is when i always get hungry!
ooh didnt think am i allowed to do that ?

hope everyones doing ok , keep glugging :)

I know spooky we are all doing so well and its really exciteing to see. I never noticed it was five star but it definatly should of been, this thread has keep me dedicated to SS for 9 days.

Fantastic mrs roch and bluehail doing really great ladies and so well with your water. Bluehail yes you are allowed to spilt the shakes up just as long as you have all three for the day.

hi all well done to everyone for having a good day so far i m doing fine just had my second pack no temptation to eat either which i m chuffed about roll on tomorrow

doesnt it paula! Keep up the great will power all.

Back