Its Wednesday! Lets do it! Hour by hour!!!

Paula hun your in ketosis and just think if you have that carby bread it will put you back to square one :( your doing excellent hun and that bread just wants to break ya down so stay strong ok?

Oh please don't do it... you'll feel so miserable after it's eaten and gone and if you're anything like me it'll be gone in minutes if not seconds but it could take days for you to get back to where you are now...

Grab a catalogue or magazine, have an early night and look through some of the new clothes you're going to buy when you've reached your target..

If you want to cry now you'll want to cry even once you've eaten that bread - in your heart you know that too....

Keep strong and pat yourself on the back in the morning cause you got through a really difficult time...

:) :) :)

aww paula **hugs**
please don't give up, your doing so well
You'll feel worse if you do give in because you'll be angry at yourself
stay here and read the boards have a chat and look at the photos of peoples losses for inspiration

you can do this hunny, just keep picturing the slim you!!

sam xx

aw saffron, poor you, I have only tasted the one soup and it was Broc and cheese and tasted bloomin disgusting to say the least. I know what I would have rather eaten last night, (pasta and cheese) LOL

day 3 for me

hi guys, this is day 3 for me, up to now I feel ok, still got a fuzzy head and while I was laying in bed in the early hours my head felt huge and very heavy. I had a rough day yesterday, I felt really ill. My cdc said I would feel really bad and I thought she may be exaggerating just a little....nope, she wasn't, I felt awful. I don't think I'm out of the woods yet, yesterday first thing I felt fine....not for long, I do hope today I feel better as I'm worred this feeling ill malarky will put me off continuing. Thanks to Mrs Roch and a few other girlies for keeping me company yesterday, I stuck with it.

I don't feel hungry this morning but that's nothing new for me, the hunger dosn't normally kick in until say 11am depending on what time I'm up....but that dosnt mean I dont stuff my face with crumpets...LOL not today I might add.

Better let someone else post now..... I get a bit carried away. So anyway, good luck ladies, we are all only a day or so apart regarding start date.

I got 2 K.sticks from my cdc, she said I could cut them down the middle and get 2 goes from one stick....might do that later, do you think my TOTM will interfere with ketosis??

Have a good day ladies x x x x (and gents if there are any watching) x

almost drunk my first litre of water for the day. Can't do my shake yet though, don't want to wake everyone up with the blender....although, I shouldnt let DD sleep too long, she'll be up till 10pm if I do LOL

I like to have my shake later on in the morning if I can last that long, that way I have a shake later in the evening...

fingers crossed for a good day to be had by all xxx

Morning sophie jo!
well done on two great days so far and no you TOTM should not effect your ketosis only maybe water retention. Your probably in ketosis now WOOHOO because you have been SS to the tea with no blips.

Keep up the fantastic SS you are doing hun. Good luck

P.s thursdays hour by hour has started.

You seem much much better this morning...

Keep positive today and you'll get through the day, no problems...

When is your first weigh-in?

:)

good morning Hannah, thankfully I feel much better today...I don't think I have hit 'the high' that most people get but hopefully tomorrow my fuzzy head will be gone :D

My first weigh in is Monday evening, remind me when yours is?? terrible memory I have. :eek:

Mine's Monday too - will post when I'm home...

Finger's crossed we'll both get on ok...

Before we know it we'll be 14st "something" how lovely...

Back