It's Wednesday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Morning all - I've been up and about early but only just managed to log on - work keeps getting in the way LOL!! I'm into day 2 feeling Ok but tongue furry and mouth dry. Good luck everyone Vxx

Hello all

Well its Day4 on SS, still feeling really positive!! Managing the water fine drinking between 3/4 litres a day. The only problem I am having is how tired I am since i have been SS have been in bed by 9.30 lol. I also am having difficulties having all three packs a day yesterday I only had one i know i need all three just difficult. Cant wait till next week CDC coucellor said we can have the bars and mixamoose so that should make things easier. Havent got any scales so cant weigh to see achievemnet will have to wait till weigh in on sat. I have to admit tho i feel slimmer clothes are looser etc but not sure if that is just me wishing lol. I have to admit that i am really longing for food have been doing hubbys breakfast, lunch and dinner as normal and everytime i hand him the food part of me wants to just feel it in my mouth, just one biteful hmmmmmm but the thought of a slimmer happier me helps with the temptation. CDC advised not do deviate from the shakes/soups this week so its getting a little boring. Cant wait till saturday just hope that its all been worth it!!!

Quick question if people SS do feel the need to eat what is the best options other than mushrooms, lettuce, celery and cucumber.

Good luck to us all and once today is over thats us one day nearer to our goal.:p

Glad you are still feeling positive. I cant wait for your WI results on Sat.

Please dont eat anything at all if you can help it. The first time on CD is the golden time and if you start nibbling, then you think you are "getting away with it" and start to nibble more.... before you know it your weight loss stops. You will have to wait till week 5 for your add a meal week before you have any real food!

Stay strong

How is everyone feeling now?
I am just finishing my 4th pint of water and thinking about making a vanilla shake for my lunch - haven't had anything yet!

A quick question - I have heard Bouillon (sp) mentioned on here. I really hate the CD soups, but can I have this whilst SS? It would be nice to have it in the evening.

Mrs V I have the CD savoury veg one and I like it. I also have a tub of bullion but only had it once. It seems a lot saltier than the CD one and I don't think it's strictly allowed on CD. I know a lot of people do have it though and it works for them.

If you want the shop bought one it's the Marigold one most people use (I think) and they do a low salt variety which I believe has a purple lid. The CD one is available from your CDC.

You can have it on SS, after 2weeks I think

Thanks for the reply Mochaj!

I think I will just give it a miss - I tried the Veg soup the last time I did the CD and didn't really enjoy it....oh well, I am happy to stick to my hot chocolate tetra bricks!

Afternoon everyone, quick one again for me.

It's lunchtime and I am still at my desk because there's a big management meeting on and there's only me and Heather in the office.

Had a pack and a bar and I'm feeling really hungry today. I wonder whether not drinking enough water and drinking diet coke has had an effect.

Don't think I'm out of ketosis though - still got a furry mouth!

Unofficial scale hop shows another 2lbs - I've gotta keep this going - I always wonder why I give up/fall off the wagon when I'm doing so well :mad:.

hey folks!!
well who missed me?? did anyone miss me? did anyone notice i hadnt been here for nearly a week?? lol.

Hiya everyone, first time ive managed to get on here today, its been so hectic at work, ive just got home so i thought i would pop on here to say hi before i make DH's dinner and my AAM, going to have chicken and mushrooms, its my first one so its going to be strange to be able to have food again after 30 days!
Its been a great day, work has been so much fun this week, we've had loads of activities for everyone to enjoy to celebrate national customer service week and loads of prizes which is even better, only thing is its a picnic day on friday and someone is bringing in homemade banana and caramel pie which sounds to die for, i'll make sure i stay away from that end of the office.

Hope everyone is having a gooden today xx

hello everyone,

Ive had my best dieting day for ages. Have stuck to SS for the first time I think since my birthday on 12th Sept. had 2 packs, 3.5 litres, loads of coffee and a bouillion. Got one pack left for later.

Got to go out for some virgin vie training this evening so just hoping there's no food! Im feeling positive though so I am sure I will resist.

Everyone seems to be very positive at the moment and theres lots of newbies on the forum as well which is lovely to see.

Still havent finished packing lol but have been busy phoning council tax, bt, house insurance etc etc with the change of address.

hello everyone,

Ive had my best dieting day for ages. Have stuck to SS for the first time I think since my birthday on 12th Sept. had 2 packs, 3.5 litres, loads of coffee and a bouillion. Got one pack left for later.

Got to go out for some virgin vie training this evening so just hoping there's no food! Im feeling positive though so I am sure I will resist.

Everyone seems to be very positive at the moment and theres lots of newbies on the forum as well which is lovely to see.

Still havent finished packing lol but have been busy phoning council tax, bt, house insurance etc etc with the change of address.

Its so infectious isn't it - I've just posted that I actually feel high :eek::eek::eek:.... I wish I could bottle it, I'd make millions. Glad you've had a gr8 day xxxx

I have had a great day except for a little while ago when I thought I would crack, but the forum came to the rescue. We are brilliant and will continue to be ...

Well done Sam - you've done great today

xx

Evening all....not yet read back through the posts but i hope everyones had a very successful day and those who havent that they've managed to vrush it under the carpet and move forward!!

Another great day for me had 5litres of water my 2 shakes and a chicken salad and i went to the gym again tonight and did another 450kcals hehe then spent 25mins pampering my muscles in the hydrotherapy pool mmmmm heavenly teehee xx

Back