~ Its Wednesday! Lets do it Hour by Hour! ~

Chika

Silver Member
Morning everyone, how are we all today?

Its still freezing and my tumy isn't any better so I'm having another day away from school. The NHS direct nurse advised me to keep away from the kids. Its wierd cos I actually miss them at the moment!

So today will be spent mostly doing uni work and making a start on the epic assignments that I must do before Christmas.

What are your plans?

Good luck to anyone with weigh ins today - keep us posted on how you get on!

Chika x

Morning Chika, I agree it's still flipping freezing..struggled to get out of bed I was so cosy and warm in there.
Not alot doing today other than popping into town quickly and then back to minins...OH! and I suppose I had better do some chores around the house... ;0(.

Will be in and out all day

Have a good one folks

Morning all!!

Chika I hope that you feel better soon Hun. There is a lot of bugs making the rounds at the moment and you will easily pick something up working with children...I know, I used to be a children's nanny!!! Had my fair share of precautionary medicines such as headlice shampoo and worm tablets!!! Urgh!!!! Lol!

I am cold!!! My cold is returning, but I am determined to fight it this time!!! Jessica is now sleeping through the night which means that I am stronger to fight any bug!!! Bring it on!!!

Well, I have my weigh in this evening at CDC's house and I am quite looking forward to it, despite the indulging at the weekend and finishing my antibiotics....I feel good, I also feel slimmer (if that's possible?)

Keep drinking the water and I will catch you all later!!!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hi Mrs V...stay positive and go to yur weighin with a pos atitude and you will be fine...well done for getting back on the wagon...

Hope you feel a bit better soon, these bugs seem to be hanging around.

Thanks Both.

I am really positive, since making some huge decisions with Hubby about our plans on CD and house moving etc.

Hi Tara, Sitting here still cold with a hot cup of green tea, had a hot choc orange for lunch and 2 litres so far.

Been out most of the morning, needed to pop to the Range for a shower caddie thingy..as our other one keeps falling off the wall. This one hooks over the shower window so should stay put.

Still very cold outside, have got my heating on full now, I am in to stay...not venturing out anymore today.

I have a client at 4.30 and then a quite nite....goodie...probably be on here loads.. lol

hope you are all having a good afternoon,

are you feeling any better now Chika?? hope so hun x

It's hard getting the water down when it's so cold...................just heard that is going down to minus 2 tonight..OMG that to toooooo colddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

Big welcome to West Life's Babe!
Hope everyone out there is finding ways of keeping themselves warm! Been in a meeting all morning and while I managed to resist all the cake I succumbed to a little bit of icing the SECOND time I was taking it down to be cut (long story but I feel like I was lugging the damn cake round half the morning and it weighed an absolute tonne) - it really wasn't much and I went to the gym at lunchtime so feel I've atoned a bit. Quorn & veg tonight!
Have a great afternoon/evening folks :D

Afternoon all...nothing really interesting to report really.....have my weigh in this evening with Hubby.

Oooo, I have the day off tomorrow as Childminder can't have Jessica!!! I will probably pop on to let you know how I get on and to add some usual waffle to my diary!

Catch you later!!!
Good luck to all that have a weigh in tonight!!!

Back