It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
A lovely sunny Wednesday to you all.

After a non stop day yesterday I am having a day off. Not sure what im going to do with it yet but Im sure I find something.

Hope you all have a good day and soak up some sunshine.

Catch you later

HM

Morning everyone

Weigh in day today, I think I've done well this week, definitely lost inches anyway, cos the jeans I finally managed to get into after 5 years, are now looser around my bum.

Busy day today, need to have a go at my bedroom, then going to Nicky's and shopping after school, going to get K to meet me in town.

His SATs apparently went well yesterday, he did his maths, which has always been his favourite subject. Today I'm not sure what it is, but bless him, he's a bag of nerves. He's been up since 5.30, I heard him mooching around.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day and that you're all big losers

Hi, well done dancing thats a great boost for you, iv done the same diet before and was amazed at the weight loss and it seemed to stay of too.
day 2 back on ss and its going well.
Enjoy the sun today every one x

Caress, best of luck with your weigh in today.

Dancing well done on the weight loss :)

Morning all!

That's great B, well done!!! Have a lovely day in the sunshine girls!

Lovely and sunny here again! I shall get dressed shortly and then go to town with Harry as he has no shorts that fit, the poor boy! Will try and get a few bits for my holiday too :D

Have a good day all! xx

Hi girls

Good luck with you weigh in Andrea
Have a lovely sunny day everyone!
I've just got my new fake tan from Qvc,so I now sort of have a brown colour and my bathroom floor has a fabulous tan!
Nice to finally wear some of my summer clothes that I have been storing for 12 years,shame some of them are already too big!

this sun shine really helps us get into the diet mode lol .Makes you remember why we are doing it .30 days till my hols not excited or anything lol still stuck with this 1.8lb tolose but Im happy at this weight so no problem .Good luck with WI and great going dancing keep up the good work everyone .Off to the swimming baths today so see ya all later .

Ooh, another lb down today, so 27lb lost in total! I am so pleased!!

morning all,
What a georgous day. Good luck with WI's I think I need more than luck this week lol.
Dancing 10lb is fantastic. I'd be interested to see your menus if you have some time on your hands. I loved doing atkins but its been a long time.
Hope the sun is shining where you are. Have a nice day Ya'll

Hi All
Another day off for me just having a break from stripping wallpaper off my son's bedroom then this afternoon I can laze in the sun without guilt!
Have a great day XX

No fair! How come all you lucky ladies are at home when I'm stuck at work?! (In a room with no windows I might add!)
Carb monster came to visit last night so not looking forward to tonight's WI. Oh well, today's a new day......

x

Morning all, wooh after a busy busy day yesterday Im going outside to chill most of the day and make sandcastles with dd. Might aswell enjoy the sun while it lasts. and im in a mini skirt for the first time in ages its great!! No other news really having visitors this eve. Good look to anyone with wi, andrea have a good one :) and to all the looooooooooooooosers.

becky xxxxxxxxxx

Just got back in and I'm so chuffed with myself.. 6lb gone this week, only 5lb and I finally get to 300lb

and my BMI dropped another 1/2 point, it's down from 54.5 to 44

Well done!

Fab stuff, well done Andrea!! xx

Back