It's Wednesday ***Let's do it hour by hour***

Caress

Silver Member
Wow 2 days in a row I've started the daily..

Morning peeps

Weigh in day today, not sure how I've done to be honest, although I haven't cheated this week. I've definitely lost inches, the top I bought on my charity shop binge last week, didn't fit last week, couldn't get it over my boobies, but I wore it yesterday and it fit great.

Hope everyone has a great day, that you're all big losers and those with weigh ins have great results

Good luck on your Weigh in Caress...you're doing fabulous so far.
I have bought a few items from the charity shop...it seems pointless to buy new clothes I will only be wearing for a short time.
I didn't lose any weight last week but have lost 3 inches of my waist in that week...so even though I was miffed about my weigh in I was chuffed with my inch loss.

It's a mixed day here, dull but dry...perfect for a long walk without getting too hot and bothered.
I was planning to clean the house today but I can't be bothered...I will do that tomorrow lol. Story of my life.

Well I hope you all have a great dieting day...guzzle that water and think gorgeous thoughts.

Love Gaynor x

Hello Ladies,

Been away from Minimins for a while and have been strugling a little with the diet the past 4 weeks but still on track and losing just not as much as I should be....gonna be hanging about the boards for a bit as I really need to get back on track and shift this last 3.5 stone!!

My counciller is off on her hols for 3 weeks so i really want her to see a diffrence when she gets back and also am gonna be left to my own devices for 3 weeks so need to be Army strong!!

Ok so i'm 1 pack down, and about to fill up my waterbottle and try to get 1.5l down me by 10.30am....

Hope everyone is well.

Morning all.

My swimwear from Bravissimo arrived this morning. Sadly the cozzie I ordered wouldn't even go past my hips :cry: so that is going back, but the tankini with the size 16 shorts fits great! And even the bikini top with the shorts looks reasonable, so looks like I'll be braving it in Egypt then :cool::D

Ellie is at school, Harry is being a pain and refusing to do anything for more than 2 minutes. Dh is in a mood as usual.

I've had 3/4 of a litre already, which is good for me, going to drink as much as I can today as I'm off. I have a coffee with banana tetra to tuck into in a minute lol.

Need to walk to the post office and post a couple of parcels, do lots of washing and possibly tidy up too. Will try and sit in the garden for a bit too.

Hope you all have a good day, good luck with any weigh in's! :)

S xx

Morning all:)
Looks like today is the last of the sun here ment to rain tomorrow.Just been on my scales god am so sick of them arraghhh!!Had a row with bf last nyt over the not so relavent of things and it turned into a major rowing session oh god he tried to talk this morn before he went to work but i pretended to be asleep he can pee of now until he says sorry to me! No other news have friend coming to visit later on,have mountains of cleaning and washing to do, better go hang it out now while it is sunny!! Good luck to anyone with wi's :) :)

becky x

Just got back in from Nicky's, have a little visitor this afternoon as Nicky really isn't well and she's gone back to bed to recover. So I have the little one, laid on my bed behind me, watching Rupert Bear..

Anyway, I've lost 3lb this week, only 2lb and I reach the magic 300lb, and 3lb more and I've lost 6 stones.

Well done on the 3lb loss hon...bet you can wait to get into the 200's...you're doing sooooooo great...keep up the good work. x x

Well done Andrea on your 3lbs.
Hope everyone is having a good day.Been shopping brought more clothes!Must stop!The bottle of perfume was really unnecessary!Clothes I can argue for!
Been good and had a swim.Hopefully the weathermen have it wrong and the rain isn't on its way

Fab stuff Andrea, well done!

Susan, what have you bought? I bought 2 pairs of flip flops, some bikini bottoms, a kaftan and 3 paperbacks for my holiday :) I would have spent much more if hubby hadn't been with me :(

Weeeeeeeeee talking of holidays gets me all excited.
I have bought some khaki combats and some white combats...both which can be rolled up into long shorts.
Lot's of little vest and t-shirts...three pairs of new sandals and a nice size 16 denim skirt that is a touch too snug in fit. But by the time I go away (3.5 weeks) I am hoping it will fit like a glove.

Hello all! I'm back on SS today, and I've been gulping the water and had one tetra so far. Now that I've 'done' the morning, I know I'll be able to stick to it, as I don't want to ruin my mornings work, lol!

Well done on your loss Andrea, thats fab!

Hello everyone,
don't be cross with me but I am coming off CD for a while and following the Atkins diet. I decided I have so many commitments this summer involving food. Weekends away, Sis's wedding, hols and so much more. This way I can hopefully still lose some weight and later get back into CD.
Anyhow i would still like to post on this forum as I have got to enjoy getting to know you all and the wonderful support you offer.
Hope this is ok.

Well done Andrea on you weight loss, you are doing extremely well!!!

That would be great if you stayed Aly...I find everyone on the site lovely...so I post on any and every board.

Good luck with the Atkins hon. X

Back