***It's Wednesday*** Let's do it hour by hour

Caress

Silver Member
Morning folks

Been up since stupid o'clock, woke up for a pee at 4.45 and no way could I get back to sleep. The joys of ketosis LOL

WI day today, I'm hoping for a real good one, only 5lb and I hit my 7st mark..

Hope everyone has a great day and that you're all great big losers

Good luck at you WI hun, 7st wow well done.xx

2pts of water a a choc tetra gone so far.xx

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Right here I am doing it hour by hour again...:eek:

Day One restart for me...so much for my 140 to 140 challenge...now it's about 135 to 140!!!:eek:

Got my first return to CDC Debz on Monday so am determined to be 7lbs down on my starting weight by then!!!

So far I have had a gorgeous (even if I do say so myself!!) Toffee & Walnut Latte for breakfast, 1 mug of black tea, and I have at my desk, a large mug of peppermint tea and a pint of water.

Having a strawberry shake for lunch and butterscotch for tea.

I'm going for SS for the first 10 weeks, then up to 810 and 1000 for the next 2 weeks to take me close to Christmas and hopefully my goal weight of 10 stone.

good morning everyone......i had my WI this morning and lost 3 lbs so am happy about that :) i've only so far had a cup of tea with milk from my allowance (i'm on SS+)...i try not to have my first shake till about 1 pm.
good luck at your WI Andrea....let us know how you got on x

well done claire.xx

well done claire, i've not had any packs yet but had 1.5ltrs of water and at least the sun is shining today.

I have to pick my daughters peidro boots up today.....am hoping they will help her to walk

hope they help her kirsty, good luck hunni.xx

well done claire, i've not had any packs yet but had 1.5ltrs of water and at least the sun is shining today.

I have to pick my daughters peidro boots up today.....am hoping they will help her to walk
thanks kirsty....wow you've done well with your water...i haven't even started mine yet...just the water in my tea :eek:

what are peidro boots.....sorry if i'm being ignorant :eek: xx

Tis ok hun i never knew what they were till about 5mths ago lol. My youngest who is 2 next week has global development delay and possibly on the autistic spectrum. She also has hypermobility ( really beding lower joints esp feet ) so the boots are really rigid on the ankle so help to steady and she can't stand on her tip toes as much.

Tis ok hun i never knew what they were till about 5mths ago lol. My youngest who is 2 next week has global development delay and possibly on the autistic spectrum. She also has hypermobility ( really beding lower joints esp feet ) so the boots are really rigid on the ankle so help to steady and she can't stand on her tip toes as much.
2 is such a lovely age...enjoy her :):)
i'll keep everything crossed that the boots help her xxx

hey girls, long time no see. lol
am still around, not been home in days, cant get on here much, am using his computer

hope everyones doing well and congrats to all with weigh ins :)

can i ask how you date went

Day One going OK so far....Have had 2 shakes (might need to have 4 shakes today just to stave off carb withdrawl)!

Need to drink another 4 pints (2L) of water at least today and also get some skimmed milk in for my tea.

Wish me luck for the rest of the day!!! :eek:

susan, well my date was saturday nite and im still at his flat so i think it went ok, lol

hes soooo sweet and really good with ruqayyah
hes out on a driving lesson at the moment so ive nipped back on here to see what everyones up to

am off on holiday tomorrow afternoon and i havnt even packed yet arrrrrrgh. must go home this evening to get it all done. will really miss him when im away, its all very strange

Back