• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Its Week 1 WI Day today... results!!

Well, its my unofficial week 1 WI today (didnt meet my new CDC til 3 days in as I had some leftover packs so started without her).....

12ST 11LBS down from 13st 7lbs!!! Thats 10lbs off this week :bliss:

Am really pleased, thats a great start to my losses, and as the scales haven't moved much the last couple of days I am hoping they will show a good loss again next week! :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter and avoiding the choccies like the plague!!! xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

louale

Silver Member
Wow, that's an excellent loss for your first week.

Well done,

Louale x

What a brilliant start, congratulations :D

pandora

finding my way again !
hey thats fab Nikki, i'm getting all excited about my 1st weigh in tommorrow (like you unofficial as i too had packs left & started 1 day ahead of seeing CDC)
here's to another good week
xx

That's brilliant, soooo thrilled for you!!! Well done!

Gx

:) thanks everyone, i am really chuffed and now that Week 2 has begun, am hoping to get 4lbs off by next WI as that would take me to under 12 and a half stone, and a stone's loss altogether :D that would be fab! xx

:D yayyyyy well done you!! Cant go out for a drink to celebrate so will have to find another way.... hmmmmmm..... maybe a mid-afternoon nap as a treat!! Is it just me or does one feel more tired than normal doing CD??