ITS WENESDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOURxx

Well i've had a sucky day at work, feel very depressed but am not gonna eat cos that'll just make it worse.

Am cream crackered and my shins hurt from my almost marathan walk last night and am off out for another walk in a few minutes so not looking forward to it. Hoping to be refreshed and de-stressed by the time I get back.

Fingers crossed, have fun everyone, be back soon!!
XX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!

Well done on 60 days Clare!

Great loss Wiggly - well done!

Fabby achievement Sue getting into the next stone down!

Gxxx

Happy Birthday Christina!!

Wiggly well done on your loss
Hope everyone is having a good day
Maggie hope Colin is feeling better soon

if you're in ketosis then yes! Bedsocks for you tonight!

der me such a div lol, have just noticed my stupid spelling mistake that i done this morning when i started this thread , note to self relearn how to spell the days of the week!!!!! personally i blame lack off sleep i had been awake since 4.45 am !!

Oh Tara - it just makes the post all the quirkier hun :D:D:D:D

thanks clare,
i know my spelling is crap but gee thats takes the pee some what when cant even spell the day right!! lol

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I shouldnt worry too much hun - I have trouble knowing what bloody day of the week it is most of the time, so the slip of the keyboard is nowt!!!! xxx

You know that now when you start the dailies - you are going to HAVE to spell the day incorrectly EVERYTIME now dont you?????

Right - my lovlies, I'm cream-crackered so I am off to have my tea & peanut bar, then up the wooden hill to read The Sun (I dont care!) and then do my Brain Training....

WELL DONE all you losers and good luck with tomorrow mornings early WI's... Night Night xxx

:nightf:

hi everyone,

i think i had better start posting as i cant seem to stick at this; 2nd weigh in tomoorw with my cdc. only managed 4/7 days this week on cd. I feel such a loser (not in a good way). I just feel so lnely because my bf has gone way for a holiday- if i wasnt so fat I would go with him, instead i sit at home stuffing my face.
But tomorrow is a new day, and life goes on, i will be slim again!

sweet dreams all!

Last edited:
well girls im off to bed now as yawning away, and also feels like its brewing of a monthly which i havent had since 2006 due to having the implant fitted ... i so hope i dotn start now :(

night all x x x

Back