ITS WENESDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOURxx

morning peeps

Glorious Sunshine here today but very cold.

I slipped up last night after another stressful day with Colin at the hospital. He has been put back on ICU, the infections he has just dont seem to want to go away. So I got the call from the hospital yesterday to go straight up there. It was a panic, but luckily he is stable. I wish they would get him sorted. Poor guy. :cry:

So last night I had white choclate buttons...just needed something and a CD bar just didnt hit the spot iyswim!

Anyways drinking like mad today to flush it out.

Have a good day everyone and good luck with any weigh ins

Sharon - it's blooming freezing at work too and no reason to be because I have a radiator next to me. lol! - I watched BB US last night, i'm loving it.

Nikki - Hope you feel better soon, you'll have to get some tissues with balm in them to make sure you don't get a sore nose.

Carly - you'll be fine hun, stick with it, I don't like any of the soups other than the chicken and mushroom one which I love and I have all of my shakes cold and blended, if you blend them for a while they come out really thick and delicious like yummi milk shakes, you'd never know it was a slimming aid. Plus the first three days you do struggle because you're waiting for your body to get into ketosis, just think shortly your body will be breaking down it's own fat and the weight will start falling off. You'll be fine. Big Hugs!!! -:grouphugg:

Clare - sounds like the dog is up to mischief, little burger!! Congrats on the jeans. I'd like to say I was jealous of you treating youself to sparkling water but i'd be jealous, but I'd be lying. LOL!! Let us know if there's any juicy goss in the mags though.

Maggie - Fingers crossed for Colin, I hope they get him sorted soon. Bless him. Sending you and him big hugs too. :grouphugg:

Everyone else keep glugging!!!

morning guys, nuthing exciting planned here today. dd driving me up the walls as usual she might as well be sitting on the laptop!! going to visit my sister 2day she sick so hopefully me and dd will be able to cheer her up a bit!!! catch yis later. best of luck to everyone with wi and to all the loosers

xxx becky xx

Morning all and what a lovely day it is it's MY BIRTHDAY :-D and i'm 25 today YAYYYYYY and how good am i i got up at 7.30am and went to THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!! Did an hours workout then came home showered and got myself make-uped and hair straightened just so i feel good hehe. Mum n ad bought me a Nintendo Wii :eek::eek::eek: so i cant wait tohave a go on that later and h2b bought me some perfume, a DVD, a CD and some cute pjs and my sis bought me the make up remover i'd ran out of. Inlaws gave me £20 and my god moter's got me a £5 boots voucher and that's before the post lol i'm so excited too coz im the lowest on my scales that ive been in about 5yrs so i'm really excited about WI on Friday i've not been this good since my 1st week back in August. Have stuck to it religiously even when we went out for a meal i opted for chicken and vanilla ice cream for dessert not had any carbs since then opting for a huge plate of veggies instead.

Sorry this is a bit of a self indulgent post really i did read everyones posts then got excited abot my bday lol

Hugs to everyone and keep that water glugging and those that have fell off the wagon jump right back on there stronger and more determined than ever xxxx

Happy Birthday !!!

:party0016:

Thankyou :) I've even told h2b not to take me out for a meal and we can go to cinema or bowling instead i'm so poud of myself lol

Happy Birthday Ninababes! Hope the day gets better 'n' better! No cake.:eat::drool:

Hedgmag. My thoughts are with you today. I hope he makes a recovery soon. :hug99:

Morning all!

Almost 100% yesterday but 1lb down on yesterday too so am happy. I'm 1 bar and 1 tetra down so far and I am on SS+ so another 2 shakes for tea tonight...have actually missed them!:D

Afternoon all

Happy Birthday Nina, (left a message for you on FB)

Phoned the Hospital and Colin is out of the wars again...moving back to the general ward this afternoon..He must be such a strong old Boy. Keeps us on our toes thats for sure.

Have a good afternoon and Nina stay away from the birthday cake !

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ive Got Hiccups

Thanks very much everyone :) Think it's my lucky day just gone from 1000 chips on facebook blackjack to 50 thousand lolol

Right i'm going shopping with my mum now speak to you all later and be good xxx

Happy 60th T4M :D :party0011:

Happy Birthday Nina :D

Just got in from shopping and weighing...am absolutely frozen so only visiting quickly. When I got up this morning I almost put my jeans on but remembered it's a weigh day and I don't like weighing in jeans, lol! So rooted through the wardrobe and found a pair of trousers that I've not worn in a while and that are light to weigh in. Good job I tried them on - they're nearly too big :D :D :D I've lost 5.5lb this week :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: so excited and thrilled, this means next week I'll be in a new stone, woohoo :D

Back