IT'S WORKING !!!!! OMG !!!!

Dalaney

Hi I ust had to tell everyone I weighed today this is my 7th day after starting the tablet and I have lost 7 pound !!!! I really didnt think it was working as I haven't had any major reactions to the tablet in fact at times I have been a tad constipated but I have stuck with it so it may just be the low fat calorie counting that has done it but either way I am chuffed to bits thats 13 pound in three weeks now but the first 2 weeks I wasn't taking the tablet. I just hope it carries on this way. Sorry to go on I amjust so pleased !!

wooooo hooooooooooooo well done you!!!

xxxxxxx

Thats fantastic! :0clapper:

I think you can put your first weeks loss down to change in diet and second week from continuing diet and the xenical. You dont need to have the bad reactions to prove it is working, that heppens when you have had too much fat either way it can only get rid of 1/3 rd.

The constipation will go, just keep up with your water intake and have the fibre and vegetables and it will sort itself out.

keep up the good work xx

Congratulations Dalaney! That's a fantastic loss for the first three weeks! :D x

can i just ask how heavy you are? No offence but i have found that the more you have too lose the more faster it comes off at the beginning,well done to you ,wish that was happening to me xxxxxxx

VERY VERY VERY well done to you - one more pound and thats a stone off!!

Hi Tracey yes I am quite large 5'10" and 297 pound and I think you are right it does come of quicker when you are heavier but I am sure yours will come off as well and they do say the slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off I will be happy with a steady couple of pound a week now but it was a great booster to start of this way. Don't give up x x

well done, thats a great start, now you know you can do there will be no stopping you :)

That's fab! I hope I'm the same as you! I've lost 4lbs, then 2.5lbs myself in the 2 weeks leading up to starting xenical, i started yesterday and am hoping for a loss of 5lbs this week, if i had lost 7lbd (THAT'S HALF A STONE DONT YOU KNOW!!!! LOL!!) in a week i'd be over-the-moon too! lol
can i ask what have you been eating to get this loss? i'm worried im eating too much, i know everyone's different, but just wanted ideas on what other people eat who are getting good losses xxxx

if you like quorn your on to a winner!!! is soooo low in fat and cals!! i lurrrrrrrrrrve the sausages at the min.... and the fillets!! they can be a bit pricey but i buy loads when its on offer!!

Hi I don't follow any particular diet I just make sure everything I eat is in the 5g rule and i try to stick to between 1200 and 1500 calories a day I always have cereal fro breakfast rice krispies as they seem to be low in everything and then at work I will have something like salad, ryvita cottage cheese fruit and then for the evening i have al sorts I m using the quorn mince a lot to make chillies and spag bols I also stock up on WW pizza's and low fat meals sainsbury do a good range but all the supermarkets do them and i pad them out with extra veg/salad and I also have the WW desserts which are absolutely yummy you wont beleive they ae so low fat and they are pretty low in calories the mint chocolate torte ones are divine and then if i need to snack in the evening i eat ice lollies that i make myself from grapefruit or cranberry juice i tak the lolly stick bit out and use a spoon so it takes ages to eat and just stops me snacking My problem is I eat mybig meal at night time but working means i dont have a choice I am also trying to do a bit more exercise which i find hard as i have joint problems but a little bit at a time and i have a gym referral from the doctor which i start today, I have just weighed myself today and it looks like I have not lost much this week maybe a pound or two my scales are not billiant but I am sticking with it I am soooo determined this time to do it I want to be thin for my trip to Africa next year that is my motivation at the moment.

Back