I'v been naughty

sweetcheaks

I feel so guilty I have been good for the past three weeks and tonight I came home and my hubby had made home me a steak pie with fried CHIPS and mushy peas. :cry::cry:I wish I never ate it I feel so guilty now.

For my breakfast I had porridge for lunch two banana sandwiches and the above and thats all

Was the above meal really bad so far I have had no side effects but am so confused and I feel so angry with myself:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you deserve a break and life is for living, one bad meal out of 7 in a week will not cause major heartbreak but go careful not to stray to far in case you get a bad tummy

Thanks I am going a long car journey tomorrow so fingers crossed my tummy does not let me down :D

Dont mean to scare you but side effects can happen upto 48hrs after you have eaten it :D Sure you'll be fine

im sure u will be fine! just dont try to descreetly trump! go to the loo!

draw a line! its impossible to eat healthily all the time hun! just dust your self off and get back on it tomorrow. its happened you cant change it! but you can choose what to eat for tomorrows meals!!

keep your chin up!

love katie!

ps you could have a nice word to oh and say how much you appreciate him cookin for you but if he could consult you on what you would like first it would be fantastic! :)

Just to let you all know the car journey was a sucess no little accidents, lol we all went to Blair Drumond Safari Park it was a great day

I love Blair Drummond, I drag the kids regularly. I'm glad you had a good day and there were no tummy probs.

glad you had a good day with no side effects. We all love going to blair drummond, it is a really good day out xx

hi glad you had a good day out with no tummy troubles xx

Back