iv done soemthing bad

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I swear i can not trust myself anymore! :break_diet:

Well i have just had a "mini binge".. two biscuits, a finger twix, muffin and some juice.

But i then when into panic mood, and made my self sick!! Which was wrong i know, but after having my binge i put 2lb on, after i was sick i had lost it all again! Im so pissed off with myself but im glad its out my stomach!! Seein cdc tonight so from now i have to be 150% else i might aswell give up! i just want to be thin and healthy, why am i struggling so much :cry:

hun bingeing is not a good idea, dont worry too much drink plenty of water and get back on it, youre doing well so far xxx

im so pissed of with myself, iv lost nearly 5stone and this is my last chance to lose the rest [8stone] and im struggling! iv been crying, and i know this sounds stupid but i want the easy way out, i want a glastic bypass! im fed up of being huge, i want to do well on cambridge sooooo badly, i just dont trust myself anymore.

im so pissed of with myself, iv lost nearly 5stone and this is my last chance to lose the rest [8stone] and im struggling! iv been crying, and i know this sounds stupid but i want the easy way out, i want a glastic bypass! im fed up of being huge, i want to do well on cambridge sooooo badly, i just dont trust myself anymore.

wow.. its there in bold that you can do it! dont give up huni just keep at it and you deffo will get to your goal take each day as it comes and itl help trust me it will work youve done so well so far! x

you can do it, 5 stone is a great amount to loose, you have had one binge which is natural, you can concentrate on looseing the amount you want

Please whatever you do, do not go down the route of making yourself sick if you eat, you have lost 5 stone and that is a huge achievement, you had a binge, it doesn't make you a bad person and it certainly wont ruin the rest of the week, you put on 2lbs but it was false weight, if you hadnt been sick and weighed in as normal tomorrow you wouldnt have noticed that 2lbs, it was undigested food that weighed that, think logically, does what you ate even weigh 2lbs ?, I doubt it. Honey you are doing so well and it is frustrating that the weight doesnt come off quicker, I have been having a 'feeling fat' day today but we all get them. Even if you lapse again please dont make yourself throw up, I have seen what that can do to you and believe me it is a whole different ball game :grouphugg:

Stop and think next time you feel like bingeing . I used to make my self sick and i started to get bad pains in my stomach and you start to feel guilty about anything you put in your mouth . Your not alone when i read your threads i feel like im reading about myself . I know it mite seem like miles away the 8stone you need to lose but imagine if you keep bingeing how much more thats going to seem. I hope you are ok .

Kimmie, what is done is past, there is no point in dwelling on it. You just need to get back on the wagon and take things one step at time.

You do need to address the eating in secret thing, maybe talk to someone about why you do that, and help you work your way through it. Make rules for yourself so that when you come off the diet that you dont slip into that habit. For example, I made a rule for myself last time that I wouldnt eat in the car, that used to be my secret place to eat.

When you are back eating allow yourself treats but in moderation, then if you have a twix today, and you want something else the same day, say well I've had a treat today, and if I still want another bar of chocolate tomorrow, I'll have it then. That way you can still treat yourself but in a controlled way.

Back