Iv eaten a wedge of pizza

Oh hum,:eek::(

Why did'nt I just say no, :sigh::break_diet:

I was going to try and make myself sick, but decided not to as I cant stand being sick.

I feel so stupid now, and can kiss ketosis goodbye :(

I have to get focused, I have to be strong and believe that I can and will succeed.

I shall stand up and brush myself down and SS like there's no tomorrow.

bm2lm xx

hey, i had a trying morning & cooked myself chips so :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: to us both eh?
xx:)

Not to worry,
there have been a few times when i've eaten carbs in a moment of weakness and as long as you get straight back on it you'll either not have come out of ketosis or you'll be straight back in in a few hours. Just don't let it run in to a whole evening of 'oh well i've broken it now, i may as well eat everything'.
Remember, this is a journey ... not a race, we'll get there eventually x

Oh hum,:eek::(

Why did'nt I just say no, :sigh::break_diet:

I was going to try and make myself sick, but decided not to as I cant stand being sick.

I feel so stupid now, and can kiss ketosis goodbye :(

I have to get focused, I have to be strong and believe that I can and will succeed.

I shall stand up and brush myself down and SS like there's no tomorrow.

bm2lm xx

Look at the big picture!

One slice of pizza....

Now stop at that...drink your water and continue with your packets and if your out of ketosis, it is just going to be hard to get through this evening but you will be back into ketosis by the morning.

The trouble is between now and bedtime might prove hard going.

Once slice of pizza is not going to do any damage it is what you do from here on will determine the outcome.

Please don't beat yourself up about it.:vibes:

Love Mini xxx

hey, i had a trying morning & cooked myself chips so :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: to us both eh?
xx:)

As juju_doll has just said this is not a race...you have done so well pandora:)

Thanks guys, you are great, what would I do without you, probably eat the fridge :eat:

bm2lm xx

Well done for just having the one slice. This is a really hard diet sometimes, so people are bound to have the occasional slip, but as long as you get back into SSing, you will be ok xx

dont worry babe as everyone has said just as long as you get back into it you will be fine. i wish i had the courage to eat pizza or anything but i get really guilty when i even go to put food into my mouth, i just thibnk about how much this diet is costing me and i soon change my mind x x

Well done for not eating the whole pizza. When I feel like caving I just have some mushrooms in a thick soup sauce it does not take me out of ketosis and 4 mushrooms fill me up!

So you've had a little practise at maintenance :) Eating something you long for, then stopping before you turn into pacman. It's a good lesson to learn.

Now put it behind you and move on:)

AS everyone else says well done for just having the one slice!!,, glug lots and lots of water, and take your mind off it, and you will soon be back on track...

Love

I am finding it hard at the moment too - which is why tracker below hasn't been updated! But have actually gained! It happened same time last month TOTM just does for me - I could quite cheerfully kill people who stand between me and the carbs! Me who was always a pacifist too.

Am trying to forgive self and carry on my 790 journey too!

Hang in there!

Back