Iv eaten rubbish :(

carlyb1208

Ooh noo,so last night i went out and drove! I drank diet coke all night as i was in work early today and didnt want to b hungover and tired. I came home at half 11 so i could get a good night sleep,3and a half hours later at 3.00am,im still wide awake off all the caffine in the coke!!
So today iv felt like rubbish after being so tired, iv come home from work wanting to hit the gym but its closed over easter an bankhols! And my WI is tuesday :(
Felt so crap i had a medium dominos pizza all to myself! I had the really thin crust and light cheese but still about 50/60pp!! I cant even go the gym and work my butt off!!
Iv only been doing ww 2 weeks and all iv lost is 3.5pound so now i no im gonna put it all back on wen i go tuesday so now i just want to give up!!
Worst of all i have a night out tomorrow and im going to 2 bbqs on sunday!! HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First of all you won't put it all back on , all that food doesn't weigh a pound , "it doesn't matter what you did today , it's what you do tomorrow that matters " that's what I tell myself , just get back on the wagon today and understand that you are in it for the long haul and it isn't a diet it's a lifestyle change

Had a similar experience on wed at BBQ loads of wine then pints more beer then abrakebabra( won't even say wat I hounded there).
Then thur a day of hangover eating all I saw.
Just drew a line under it. Trying to get back on wagon here eating A fruit salad for brekkie!

Back