iv finally come to a decision........

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
i am returning to LL on monday!! over recent weeks i have dabbled in various diets, WW, CD, atkins, back to WW and now back to LL which i did last year before i discovered i was expecting. After a lengthy conversation with my partner, i called my LLC who said i could join her sunday meeting and collect my packs tmrw ready for a new start on monday, tho i may actually start on thursday 1st october if i feel prepared. i feel excited about re starting but also very apprehensive, i think because alot has changed for me since i last did LL, iv had baby, moved house, started college and will soon be going back to work part time too, so im hoping im not biting off more than i can chew!

Im definately ready for this and although im starting off heavier than i did before, i know that if i follow this 100% as i did before, i will see this weight fall off and it will all be worth it!!!!

so knock knock.....
........can i come back in :sign0009: xxxx

thank u! i see u have done fantastic! well done, u look fab!!! i cant wait to get to the stage of 4 stone loss, u must feel amaizing!!

where in essex r u from? im near to lakeside, junction 31 off m25.

thank u! i see u have done fantastic! well done, u look fab!!! i cant wait to get to the stage of 4 stone loss, u must feel amaizing!!
Thanks - I've actually lost almost 6 stone now, must update my signature!!! And yes, I feel totally amazing :D

I'm in Colchester - so the other end of Essex to you!!

WOW! thats amazing! keep up the good work, your clearly doing something right! colchester, yeah a little way from me, but still essex, yay! xxxx

Hi Sarah-Louise,
Welcome back to LL & good luck for whenever you decide to start.
How did you get on last time ? Were you a long way in when you had to stop? The good news is that you know what to expect and it well get easier after the first few days are over:)

Look forward to hearing how you get on

yoyo
xx

Welcome Sarah Louise
You probably know from experience that making the decision to start this is the hardest part (although the first week isn't pleasant!).
Good luck - you can do it!
Milli x

oh im over whelmed!!!! u guys r fantastic!!!!! u r so supportive, and say the right things and give the best advice!!! what more could a girl need :)

iv decided to start on monday as i think i would be more mentally prepared and it will give me time to up my water intake now which will help during that first week no end! and it feels less rushed into, altho i know its not as iv carefully considered LL for ages, and i did it b4 losing nearly 3 stone in 10 wks, so i know i can do it!

its going to have its tough times tho, iv got my sons birthday party in 10 days, christmas parties, christmas day, new year....blah blah blah....but im just going to deal with each event one at a time. and i know others have got thro all this on LL so il be taking lots of advice too.

cant wait to get started on monday now :) xxxxx

Goodfor you Sarah Louise

Don't worry about the parties, Christmas etc. They happen every year.
I was on abstinence last Christmas, but will still be in control this Christmas as you will next year.
Good luck, take it a step at a time.xx

Congrats on the decision to come back hun, you will do fantastically!!

Can't wait to read your posts and see your progress :)

Jez
xx

Back