Iv had a week off

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pizzle84, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    So iv had a week off and iv eaten, im now so bloated and feel uncomfortable! I really needed the week off though as my body needed a rest, i started missing my shakes and then not having anything (dont ask me why i dont have a clue!) So i started getting really bad stomach pains so i decided to have a break.
    For anyone thinking of cheating....dont bother the food really doesn't taste that good!!
    Iv got my weigh in on tuesday and i know iv put weight back on but im ok with that coz on tuesday im back on LT 110% so i really hope its not going to be too tough!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andhow

andhow Full Member

i think you did the right thing babe - you've had a terrible time and your body probably needed more calories than the shakes give you. And the added bonus is that you've eaten and realised it wasn't that great either (which has happened to me twice now - can't believe i'm not fussed about food!)

hope you're feeling better and good luck with LT on Tuesday. Don't worry if you do put any weight on - you know it'll drop off x x x

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    excellent attitude -you wont be long getting into the swing off things again babes -just keep focussed and remembering that food is just food. :D

5. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  6. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Hope you stay well this time good luck x

7. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Welcome back hun you were missed xxx

You did what you needed to do no harm in that:)

8. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Cheers for the support guys :) Bring on tuesday and the start of the weight loss!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.