Iv lost over 80lb :D

WOW - you are a star! That's a fabulous loss. Well done you! Just 31.8lbs to go... Congratulations. Well done.:talk017::party0038::party0019::party0023:

*jenjen* said:
WOW - you are a star! That's a fabulous loss. Well done you! Just 31.8lbs to go... Congratulations. Well done.:talk017::party0038::party0019::party0023:

Thank you jenjen xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:winner:

Well done you! Not far to go, from what I see on your ticker.

Onwards and downwards :D

Delicious-Jax said:
I know it's often said of people, but you really are an inspiration. !
Fantstic loss ! Well done.

Thank you Delicious x
I would never have imagined anyone saying that to me or looking at my before and now pics and saying what I used to say to others! I am so proud of myself and feeling very emotional today :) i honestly never thought Id get half of this way through and I have done it! It's slowed down a lot this last minth because after being on ts for 5 straight months (with a few mess ups but got back to it the very next day) I felt I needed to take a little break. I gained 6 lb but iv got that back off already and I'm now the lightest iv ever been :)

If i can do it. Just shows anyone can!

X

missbiker said:
:winner:

Well done you! Not far to go, from what I see on your ticker.

Onwards and downwards :D

Not much really when i think of it, Less than half of what iv already lost ;) thanks missbiker xx

Blinky Bill!!! That's impressive!!!

80lbs is the same as....

The world's largest ball of tape!
4 yes 4 car tires!!!
3 1/2 average 2 year olds!!!
The same as 2 average human legs!!!!
2 5 gallon bottles of water!

So when you think about it... to lose the same as 4 car tires is pretty immense!!!

Princess_Ames said:
Blinky Bill!!! That's impressive!!!

80lbs is the same as....

The world's largest ball of tape!
4 yes 4 car tires!!!
3 1/2 average 2 year olds!!!
The same as 2 average human legs!!!!
2 5 gallon bottles of water!

So when you think about it... to lose the same as 4 car tires is pretty immense!!!

Thanks for that chook! I can't even lift 1 tyre!! Whoo!! Xx

AmZie said:
wow wow excellent well done, how long you been on the diet...if i read i prob will see haha but no absolutely fantastic xx:D

Lol I started on January 5th but had the last 2 weeks off and just started back this tuesday xx

That's wonderful...... I read your diary but haven't said anything (very unlike me :)) but I'd like to say here 'CONGRATULATIONS'.... all your hard work has paid off.... you must be soooo chuffed :)

namaste said:
That's wonderful...... I read your diary but haven't said anything (very unlike me :)) but I'd like to say here 'CONGRATULATIONS'.... all your hard work has paid off.... you must be soooo chuffed :)

Thank you namaste :) x

Well i fluffed up! I got 80lb off then seemed to feel 'better' and had a break, couldn't get back in the zone and 1 day turned inti 6 weeks :eek: I did gain about 8lb but I am back down to 79lb lost again so fingers crossed I don't sabotage myself again....

Well done on the 80lbs - fab stuff and you're only 1lb off that now!!! You can do this, Hun - keep the faith

xxx

Just an update! I'm doing miserably... 3 days off 1 day on :( losing 9lb gaining 7lb starting again .... I'm hoping to be over the 80lb Mark again by next weekend and then I want to be saying "iv lost over 100lb" by my 30th birthday in 4 weeks xxx

I'm back to over 80lb lost again :) another 19lb and I'm getting me a century club badge :D

I'll be a month over my original target of 100lb off by my birthday but I'm hoping to achieve that by the middle of October :)

Wow well done 80lbs is a great loss. 19lbs is gonna be very doable for you. I do not think that being a month off your original target date is too bad yeah not there for your birthday weekend but really so what... four weeks off the rest of your life is nothing in the grand scheme of things.Well done again. I hope the great loss will help keep your chin up & get to your 100lb loss. Thrilled for you.

Back