Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

iv returned

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charlene-wilson, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

Hi everyone,
    there is a lot of new faces from when i was here last, but i suppose thats a good thing. But in a nut shell, (well its a big nut shell cos i cant go the short way round)
    Iv done LT back in 2008 and lost 5 stone, christmas came and i just couldnt get back on it so came off it. Then in september 2009 i went on to weight watchers after gaining around 2 stone, i was on weight watchers for about 8 weeks and lost 1 stone then i decided to go back on lipotrim. The day befor i was due to start i found out i was pregnant! My partner didnt want me to diet (he feared the baby would go hungry) so i stopped dieting. This caused me to gain 6 stone!!! and when my baby was 7 weeks old i came back to lipotrim more heavier than i was back in 2008!
    So im back to lose what id gained during pregnancy and get back to what i was in november 09. I have 5 stone to lose. here goes to the start of my journey...

Iv been on LT for the past week and had my weigh in yesterday i lost 4.6kg:). (im using kg cos the chemist lady is not very good at working out into lbs and the converter on my phone says different to the converter online. Im more of a background person that reads what others have put but i dont post many threads unless i need advice or jsut to moan :)
    so i will take this opportunity to say GOOD LUCK FELLOW SLIMMERS AND MAY OUR WEIGHT JUST FALL FROM OUR BODDIES x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Charlene... It will be nice to hear from someone who has been through the experience...

Good luck with your journey and well done on your loss.. I can't work in kilos but my chemist can't do lbs, so my weigh in day is great fun!! lol

We have done a Halloween Challenge if you want to sign up.. You will be more than welcome x x

4. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey :)

Welcome back.

Im 3 pounds off losing my 5 stone so theres plenty hope for you :):)

Good luck xx

5. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi charlene-wilson

:welcome: back! I am fellow 're-turner' as well, so watch this space.
    Look forward to hearing your progress ;)

6. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Welcome back. Congratulations on the baby. You've done it all before so good luck with doing it all again ....last time:D

7. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.