iv returned

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
there is a lot of new faces from when i was here last, but i suppose thats a good thing. But in a nut shell, (well its a big nut shell cos i cant go the short way round)
Iv done LT back in 2008 and lost 5 stone, christmas came and i just couldnt get back on it so came off it. Then in september 2009 i went on to weight watchers after gaining around 2 stone, i was on weight watchers for about 8 weeks and lost 1 stone then i decided to go back on lipotrim. The day befor i was due to start i found out i was pregnant! My partner didnt want me to diet (he feared the baby would go hungry) so i stopped dieting. This caused me to gain 6 stone!!! and when my baby was 7 weeks old i came back to lipotrim more heavier than i was back in 2008!
So im back to lose what id gained during pregnancy and get back to what i was in november 09. I have 5 stone to lose. here goes to the start of my journey...

Iv been on LT for the past week and had my weigh in yesterday i lost 4.6kg:). (im using kg cos the chemist lady is not very good at working out into lbs and the converter on my phone says different to the converter online. Im more of a background person that reads what others have put but i dont post many threads unless i need advice or jsut to moan :)
so i will take this opportunity to say GOOD LUCK FELLOW SLIMMERS AND MAY OUR WEIGHT JUST FALL FROM OUR BODDIES x

Welcome back Charlene... It will be nice to hear from someone who has been through the experience...

Good luck with your journey and well done on your loss.. I can't work in kilos but my chemist can't do lbs, so my weigh in day is great fun!! lol

We have done a Halloween Challenge if you want to sign up.. You will be more than welcome x x

Hey :)

Welcome back.

Im 3 pounds off losing my 5 stone so theres plenty hope for you :):)

Good luck xx

Hi charlene-wilson

:welcome: back! I am fellow 're-turner' as well, so watch this space.
Look forward to hearing your progress ;)

Welcome back. Congratulations on the baby. You've done it all before so good luck with doing it all again ....last time:D

Welcome back hun xx

Back