Ive a sick bug

woof

Alway see the love x
Both my son and I have a sickness bug he brought home from school. Hes been having dried toast but I dont know what to have?

Had some chicken but that came up ( sorry if ur eating )

Feel terrible. Shaking, sweaty, dizzy is not the word, feel like Im gonna pass out.

What can I eat to help me?

Woofy x

oh woofy :( poor you x dont really know what you can have? are you hungry? xxxxxxx

I dont feel hungry but I know I need to eat something but the question being what?

Just had a coffee and I feel pants for it. Im sure I`ll be seein that again soon.

My boys picked up, I wonder if the toast helped? Im so not having toast. I remember my Nan always saying, eat dried foods so to soak the bug up. Bless her little cottons

Woofy x

:(
I dont know how many carbs in toast either . JIM JIM JIM help woofy!!!

try having half a slice of toast. you wont be getting anything in your system so wont be over doing your carb limits.
oh woofy x x x x x x x:cry:

Tesco.com came, I opened the door to him saying Blimey, You look ill! Thanks.

He even took the bags into the kitchen for me as I just couldnt lift them. Bless him. He could have done my washin up and looked after my boys for me. tut.

Just had a dried biscuit and its stayed down for 20mins so far. If I get my sugars up Im hoping I want feel as weak.

Woofy x

He could have done my washin up and looked after my boys for me.
lol Woofy xxx
hope biccie stays down x

It was horrible. Too sweet. Now theres something I thought I would never say about a bicci lol

Woofy x

Bless ya Woofy... big (((hugs))). x

:gen126::vibes::flowers::patback::ambulance::9529::sign0137::character00264:

Oh hun big hugs. There is so much of this going about. We have to tell our patients to stay at home so as to reduce the risk of spreading it. Keep your fluids up if you can but DO NOT eat until you are starving. The emptier your belly the better it is for you (not being sick). With this one you just hsve to try and sit it out. But if you cant hold anything down for longer than 2-3 days call your gp as you might become dehydrated. This will probably happen sooner in "us" due to the amount of water we drink daily. If you have a temp take paracetamol and ibuprofen if you need it. Im here if you need me. xxx

Oh my 999 Angel.
Thankyou hunni.

Can u come and tuck me in? Ooo and can I have a teddy as I so need a huggle. Feel proper fed up.

Woof x

Off to lay down now. Feel well dizzy. New I shouldnt have popped on the lappy.

See u all soon

Woofy x

oh babe. hope you better soon. speak later xxxx

If you are ill woofy, then sod Atkins, have some dry toast, 1 slice won't kill you love, and it's better than a biscuit

I just couldnt bring myself to eat Toast. Kept the bicci down and some chicken now so thats good.

I feel like death warmed up. Ive the weekend to sort myself out then Im back to school runs.

Fingers crossed

Woof x

OK, fingers crossed you'll be allright then love.

Back