I've been a good girl/boy today because...

Capirossi

....I picked up 2 Cadbury Cream Eggs in the supermarket, felt guilty as soon as they trickled to the bottom of my basket, and left them with the assistant at the checkout!! She looked at me as if I had two heads when I said I didn't want them. Wooh ooh, that made me feel good :D lol

Your turn...! :p

Well done Capirossi!:0clapper:

I am a good girl as I am back using my Slendertone:)

I'm a good girl because it is Friday and I refused the biccie tin at work!

I stocked up on fresh veg so I've no excuse! Also, I have fresh salmon (a luxury!) for dinner, so 'good' fat & protein this evening... ;P
Creme eggs now...I don't know if I could've left them there....?

im a good girl, because although i work in a cafe which serves all day breakfasts/chips/fried food etc. ive been eating wholegrain sandwiches everyday for lunch and not even tempted by the "bad" food :D :D :D :D

:D Last night on shift, the rest of my section had a chinese and i stuck to my soup and shakes :D But the smell was lovey :sigh:

That's so cool Capirossi :D Sounds a bit like a trick I use - I find that if I'm in a shop and I'm stressed out and I want chocolate, its because I want to relieve the tension, and I use the chocolate as a tool to do so. A couple of times I have "caved in to temptation" and picked up a chocolate bar, gone into the queue to buy it... and then I felt that deep down I no longer required the chocolate as I'd already "given in" and so I just put the chocolate back! It always nearly always works!

That's so cool Capirossi :D Sounds a bit like a trick I use - I find that if I'm in a shop and I'm stressed out and I want chocolate, its because I want to relieve the tension, and I use the chocolate as a tool to do so. A couple of times I have "caved in to temptation" and picked up a chocolate bar, gone into the queue to buy it... and then I felt that deep down I no longer required the chocolate as I'd already "given in" and so I just put the chocolate back! It always nearly always works!

OMG that's it, you've hit the nail right on the head there!!!!! :happy096: Boy, doesn't it feel so fab after though?!!! :p

And well done to everyone else who has resisted temptation :winner: - wooh ooh!

Ah your a good girl. My problem isnt the creme eggs - its the mini eggs! I can easily eat a 400g bag! i dont even want to know how many calories that is - probably way over my whole food daily allowance!

I've been a BAD girl because I ate a whole big bar of Cadburys and I'm out drinking tonight and no I don't care lol

I kept my calories down low enough today 1100cal to allow myself a cup of tea with 4 sugars. Just how i like it. I havent been able to have tea much since I started dieting. Except green tea which tastes like death 0_0

lol 4 sugars, ppl at work take the P%^& cos of my two sugars and how i will spill my tea down the drain if i reaslise there is o sugar left

...even though the snow was coming down quite heavily, and I was all cosy at home, I got up off my aris and went to Aqua Aqerobics! :happy036:I'm glad I did too, there was a new teacher and she gave us an amazing workout :character00116:

I'm also a good girl because I am having a proper dinner rather than cereal! As we speak I have a lush potato crisping up rather nicely in the oven. Yumm. Going to have it with tuna and a dollop of garlic mayo :eating:

Back