I've been feeling poorly

Dragonfly

Silver Member
I've not been very well since Sunday. I had terrible pain in my tummy, felt sick and my whole body ached. I also had terrible headache. When I got up Monday to go to work I had to go back to bed. I could barely walk and slept most of Monday, and through the night and part of Tuesday. During that time I only drank water and herbal tea. Yesterday I felt a bit better and was able to walk around the house and had my three shakes. So today what did I do, I went back to work. However I'm feeling really low and weak and still ache. Anyone got any ideas on what I should do. I don't really feel like eating and I've had my shake but I've just got not strength in me :sigh:

It sounds more like you've had a bug. Drink plenty of water - divide your shakes in half and have them little and often. Take it easy and hopefully you'll soon feel 100% again. If it continues ... make sure you go and see your GP.

Poor you :( Sounds like the flu,youd be better off in bed,just keep drinking the water even if u dont feel like ur shakes for a day, hope u feel better soon xx :)

Poor lass - you should not be out and about, you've obviously got or are recovering from some horrible bug and need to be resting.
Keep drinking fluids even if you can't face the shakes or water them down and drink them over time so that you know at least you are continuining to get all the nutrients you need
Take care
Tansyx:)

Back