I've been feeling poorly

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dragonfly, 24 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've not been very well since Sunday. I had terrible pain in my tummy, felt sick and my whole body ached. I also had terrible headache. When I got up Monday to go to work I had to go back to bed. I could barely walk and slept most of Monday, and through the night and part of Tuesday. During that time I only drank water and herbal tea. Yesterday I felt a bit better and was able to walk around the house and had my three shakes. So today what did I do, I went back to work. However I'm feeling really low and weak and still ache. Anyone got any ideas on what I should do. I don't really feel like eating and I've had my shake but I've just got not strength in me :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It sounds more like you've had a bug. Drink plenty of water - divide your shakes in half and have them little and often. Take it easy and hopefully you'll soon feel 100% again. If it continues ... make sure you go and see your GP.

4. tiamaria

tiamaria Full Member

Poor you :( Sounds like the flu,youd be better off in bed,just keep drinking the water even if u dont feel like ur shakes for a day, hope u feel better soon xx :)

5. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Poor lass - you should not be out and about, you've obviously got or are recovering from some horrible bug and need to be resting.
    Keep drinking fluids even if you can't face the shakes or water them down and drink them over time so that you know at least you are continuining to get all the nutrients you need
    Take care
    Tansyx:)

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you, I wish I was in bed and not at my desk.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.