Ive been here long enough to know this but...

FatTony

IF you have a meal of chicken and rice or SW chips if the chicken consists of 1/3 of all the food on the plate, is that your 1/3 portion of speed food?

Just read my book and noticed a S next to chicken, I always thought I needed some veg or salad with such a meal, this seems to good to be true

You dont need 1/3 speed food. You need 1/3 superfree food. Which is fruit and veg. Speed food is good, and as much as possible is great, but its not that which you need to worry about with EE, its getting the 1/3 super"free" in.

Hope that helps!

You need 1/3 'SUPERFREE' which would be your fruit & veg, you're getting speed and superfree mixed up, you should have a wee read through your book again to make sure you know the plan properly :)

:doh: Of course, I knew that. brain fart on my part.

Oh well looks like im gonna have to take all them salad bags back out from the bin

Easily done!

Yip get those salad bags back out, I had a salad for lunch and having one again for dinner, its just not doing for me what a bar of chocolate would! :sigh:

If you dont particularly like salad, why not whip up a nice superfree sauce for your chicken. Take a look at the recipe section, there are lots of ways to cook chicken, etc. which incorporate SuperFree foods.

One recipe, for example, which includes lots of SuperFree foods is skinnymrstobe's smothered chicken. It's also very speedy - could be worth a try! :) xx

If you dont particularly like salad, why not whip up a nice superfree sauce for your chicken. Take a look at the recipe section, there are lots of ways to cook chicken, etc. which incorporate SuperFree foods.

One recipe, for example, which includes lots of SuperFree foods is skinnymrstobe's smothered chicken. It's also very speedy - could be worth a try! :) xx

Thanks thats gave me a few ideas, never thought of making a veg based sauce, or even a salsa to go with meat

Back