ive been invited back via letter to L.Ll

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by fitter at 51, 1 November 2007 Social URL.

1. fitter at 51

fitter at 51 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    maintaining /G.I after L.L.
    Hi just wondering if this is a new way to welcome us to return got a really nice letter from the L.L.C. inviting me to restart and i presume others to return without another medical and lose 1 stone before christmas did not complete the 100 days left at about the 11th week.

Not put the weight back on. Really enjoyed the group but got dishearted with myself due to slipping, unfortunately going away to vietenam next week but tempted to phone and return on the last week in December not to lose weight before Christmas but to go further with the head issues do the return and also managentment. I could not face another trip to the Doctor and paying the £35.
    It seems like a really good way to get us slippers back and makes less hurdles to jump.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi

Just found you again through the lovely comments you placed on my photos .
    Please PM me then we can catch up as I have been stupid enough to lose your number.
    Cheers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.