I've been on this FOUR WEEKS!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
That's it really. I can't quite believe it! LOL

FOUR BLOODY WEEKS! I never want to come off it now, in all the times I've tried it before, it's been a struggle the entire time, with forced cheerfulness and a happy two hours thrown in after WI, but this time it just seems to have clicked.

I do have bad days and sometimes bad cravings but I'm going still and feel like I'm managing well and I can actually see myself getting to a happy place this time.

I cant wait to see what I look and feel like in another four weeks! BRING IT AWWNN!!!

Well done! I know, I wish I could live off Lipotrim but I'd end up anorexic LOL.

The cravings do your head in, innit? Oh well, we want to be slim more than we want food :) keep it up!

The healthy cravings are the worst! They completely play with your mind, you start to think 'well if all I want now is chicken salad then I can have it and just continue healthily' but YOU CAN'T! It's all a booby trap set to make you think you've kicked the habit but you haven't! So having learned from past mistakes I will not cave. I WILL NOT I TELL THEE!

Loving your attitude and I am sure the next 4 weeks will fly in if you are feeling like this! :)

Fantastic enthusiasm, ive got my 4th weigh in tomorrow-a had a little nibble over the weekend felt like i was failing until i found this forum 20 mins ago and now i feel back on top again!! Thanks ;)

It really does fly doesn't it. I am petrified of coming off the shakes, although terribly miss food sometimes. Having quite a bad today, food wise. Could quite easily have something to eat today, although I know it's all in my head. Not had a day like this for ages. Have come this far, so not going to throw the towel in just yet!!!

Good luck for the next 4 weeks, you will be fine, and love the end result.

Fantastic enthusiasm, ive got my 4th weigh in tomorrow-a had a little nibble over the weekend felt like i was failing until i found this forum 20 mins ago and now i feel back on top again!! Thanks ;)

Good thing too! This forum is a Godsend so use it to death like I do! DOn't forget to post your result!

Thanks everyone, aren't we great or what? :D

Know what you mean - am into my 5th week and cannot believe it has gone so fast. I have mad cravings and currently the strongest is for a Ham Salad Sandwich that just will not go away no matter what I do. I keep trying to stay strong by thinking " a few pounds then I can eat, just a little longer then I can eat " etc.

I am on my first day and it feels like its been the longest day ever!! I am so glad to read that you guys are finding that the time flies I am hoping it does for me too! looking forward for my first weigh in hopefull ythat will keep me going!

Thank you so much Blackrose healthy food is so wat i want an now im convinced i cant even have a tiny bit.

Thank You

Heh, well done for making it to week four :) I know what you mean, it seems so odd when I think I've not eaten anything in over eight weeks, but, it just seems so natural to me now! Heh.

Hannah

*looks into crystal ball* Hmmm...what's this I see....it's a Rose....a black one....it's the 28th September 2009.....I see scales....I see Rose standing on the scales.....I see hysterics and screams....I see a stunner with a feeling that you couldn't beat with a big stick!

I'm a wee bit scared as at the minute I feel as if I never want to eat again. That can't be a good thing? :confused:

wow, totally have to hijack this thread just to say Betsy, those are some biig weightlosses during your four weeks - way to go, girl!! :D
xxx

Blackrose...

I really do love your positivity. You are a ray of sunshine on a rainy day my friend!

x

Stay positive like that and you will achieve all you want from this. Well done and keep it up.
Doirin

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too Rosie! We WILL do it this time!!!!!

You go girl.

xxx

Awwww -I've just blurted one of those wee laugh/cry snorts there! LOl There should have been a big bubbly snatter(bogey) for full effect but hey.

Thanks everyone -CF? COME ONNNN!!!! LMAO

*looks into crystal ball* Hmmm...what's this I see....it's a Rose....a black one....it's the 28th September 2009.....I see scales....I see Rose standing on the scales.....I see hysterics and screams....I see a stunner with a feeling that you couldn't beat with a big stick!

I'm a wee bit scared as at the minute I feel as if I never want to eat again. That can't be a good thing? :confused:

LMAO -LOVE IT! See any money in there? LOL

Hahaha! I laughed at the snatter!

Nope, no money, just plenty of sex. I blushed.

PMSL!! Blushed? I am afraid I've lost all faith in your psychic powers betsy. if you'd saw my a55 goin for it you wouldn't be on here now. they'd still be trying to get you to talk and wonder at the paralysed look of horror on your face.

Back