I've Been Shopping .... oops! lol

You look great in that dress Tanya. I was just looking at a white and black one just like that today for my hols and couldn't decide which to get. May get one in a couple of weeks. Keep up the good work, not long now!

Thanks bev :) where did you see the dresses to?
I was worried that they would all sell out as catalogues usually do when its such a good price thats why i got it now lol x

thanks honey :)

sorry to hijack....as i mentioned right at the beggining i have the same dress as summergirl.....but in a size 14 (we have good taste!)

i ordered a size 12 as i really liked the style....

I tried 14 on it was to big.

IM IN A SIZE 12:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
sorry to hijack....as i mentioned right at the beggining i have the same dress as summergirl.....but in a size 14 (we have good taste!)

i ordered a size 12 as i really liked the style....

I tried 14 on it was to big.

IM IN A SIZE 12:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:clap: whooooooooooo well done honey! :D

Crikey only been off here for 2 weeks and your practically disappearing, well done my lovely looking good!!!xx

:giggle: where have you been chick!??!!!

:giggle: where have you been chick!??!!!
Added a thread "i'm in good company" explaining it all.....but seriously well done babe your a real star....when the holiday?, i've got mine in 30 sleeps yay xx

:eek: hehe thanks honey!

My hols: fly on the 2nd of july so.... 31 sleeps! (damn you beat me! :giggle:) where you off to? x

I fly on the 2nd of july too but my flight is at 05.20 so i'm counting 30 sleeps in my bed lol i'm going to portugal how about you?x

ahh mine is at 7:10 in the morning! what airport you going from?
Am going to salou! :) mine and the bfs first holiday abroad since being together!! cant wait to go to the theme park there - apparantly its awesome!!! lol

Ive been portugal before, infact that was the last holiday i went on abroad when i was 16! where abouts are you going? x

flying from bristol so leaving bodmin around mid night i'm going with my son who's 4 and......my ex husband!lol, was going on my own as my bf doesn't do holidays wouldnt even talk about it , than once i booked started to panic so ex husband has booked a seperate apartment and is coming so we get to share our little mans first holiday, weird i know but i'm looking forward to it....are you going to refeed prior to hols?, we can countdown together x

aww how sweet :)

im going from bristol too!! just be getting to the airport as you leave i reckon!!!!

Yeah refeeding on the 22nd of june for 7 days then im going 3 days with 3 meals (sensible) then fly on the thursday .... i should really give myself more time to refeed according to the sheet but i think i might be ok on the 1 week as when i am back i am going back on LT: 2 shakes a day and 1 meal to lose the last stone!!

When you planning on refeeding chick?
How exciting we are both going on the same day!!! :D

same day same airport how weird!!!, we were told to be there 2 1/2 hours before as we want to sit together so we'll get there about 2 am not sure about refeed, as i've just done 2 weeks off the diet ate sensibly still low cals on a good daylol, so may just stick to protein diet while away to limit the damage, i'm currently at 12.7 would love to gat to 11 so will be bak on it after my hols ....so exciting!!

Back