Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ive been sooo bad for 2 days-sob

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fionao, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. fionao

fionao Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I need help, inspiration, a kick up the bum, some sense knocked into me etc etc...

Ive been so bad for 2 days solid, i mean bad, eating everything in the cupboards and more:cry: Just couldnt help myself, all thoughts of diet out the window:mad:

So its weigh day tomorrow im sure il have gained but i need to get myself back on track. I wont be very good tonight either as inlaws are coming for tea so having lasange and a cheesecake:(

Please someone tell me off and get me kickstarted again for tomorrow:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxtannyxx

xxtannyxx i will be slim

Start Weight:
    33st1lb
    Current Weight:
    30st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(9.07%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :whoopass:Oi !!!!! naughty naughty!!!!

Dont worry hun,if i was u i get back on it 2moro morning first thing!!

Eat loads of speed food and next week you will be fine.

if u gain this week dont worry we are all human at the end of the day!!

4. LadyHelen

LadyHelen No Coffee, No Workee

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't think it's a telling off you need, not if you're anything like me!

First of all have one of these:

[​IMG]

And then one of these:

[​IMG]

And then one of these:

[​IMG]

Which is the line you will need, all ready to draw it, step across and start again.

You know you can do it - you've lost 6lb since you restarted, so you definitely can! It's just a case of having the strength to put the past behind you and begin again. It's one of the hardest things in the world I think. I'm feeling the same today after a horrible week, so I understand.

Sometimes I just think we need to be gentler with ourselves - sometimes a boot up the bum makes things worse, and a cup of tea and a hug and a gentle push in the right direction works wonders. :)

I weigh in tomorrow as well - I'll be thinking of you, let us know how you get on.

5. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Love those pictures.. how lovely is that. Fiona hun.. you've accepted you've had a bad cpl of days and now you can pull it back. xx

6. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hello:)

everyone is right dont worry about it, we all have little blips and you just need to think of the bigger picture. This is an eating plan for life and things often stop us from being 100% all the time!

If it was me I think I would give the cheese cake a miss later on, you have already seem quite annoyed you have been so bad so my advice is to take control now! The cheese cake wont make it any better :)

7. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.22%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    The pics say it all, everybody has their bad days it's life, the most important thing is, tomorrow is a whole new day, enjoy your lasagne and cheesecake knowing tomorrow you are back on track x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.