I've been tangoed......

I shouldnt laugh but been there done that had to bin the sheets

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Oh noo I am dreading this happening to me ... went to the toilet the other day and had leaked a bit ... was lovely :s

oh no u must of been so embarrassed hon! thats why i never go over my fat intake while im on these tablets . im not gonna lie ans say i never have had the side effects cos i have. when i was on them last year i was visiting my fella in prison and they has nothing healthy at the canteen so i got a sausage roll but when i was at home the next day boy did i get the side effects. i was kinda glad my fella wasnt there in a way because i didnt want him to hear me 'exploding' in the toilet pmsl!!!!!! x

I am the same Kayee, I suppose some things affect people that they maybe don't expect which is how people get caught out. I still pray it never happens to me...

I am the same Kayee, I suppose some things affect people that they maybe don't expect which is how people get caught out. I still pray it never happens to me...

lol lexie yea your right . some people can't eat egg without getting side effects. luckily i dont. someone i know round here reckoned when she was on orlistat then even if she ate a bannana she got side effects. i didnt really belive that tbh lol xx

I waited ages before risking an egg, I reckon it was about 8 weeks so I waited til I had a few days off work incase & all was fine, probably have a couple a week & I love them!!!

I waited ages before risking an egg, I reckon it was about 8 weeks so I waited til I had a few days off work incase & all was fine, probably have a couple a week & I love them!!!

I have about 2 a week too. at the weekends i will have a scrambled egg on toast as a treat with a couple of turkey rashes. which i love haha oh and some boiled mushrooms. had it this morning bloody lush lol x

Eased off a bit now, thank god. Have been really careful in what I have eaten this past few days incase it gives me extra wind lol. e.g sprouts!

Oh I shouldn't but I did chuckle! Mine was a public experience in tesco! Quickly bought some new knickers and changed in the loos! I now go to the loo to break wind haha!! Xx

Yeah egg!!! So I avoid them! Or have scrambled with no yolk!! :s x

I've not had an egg since July 1st last year. It's not something I miss that much though, not like cheese....

I did once have a similar experience but I was in the bath.........not good.....lol

OMG I know I shouldn't but hahahahaha......sorry:eek:

Back