Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I've betrayed SW...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 1 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Sooo I posted that I was back on plan... until 6hrs later I caved again. I've tried to get back on plan and just CANT. I have no idea why as I was doing so well. So I've decided to join my OH on WW for a couple of months, A: because I need a break from SW but don't want to gain, and B: because I always lose more on WW inititally, so, I'm going to do WW for 4-8weeks, then rejoin SW when my head's ready again (out of this damn Christmas mode!)

I love SW too much to leave completely, so you can't get rid of me that easily, I WILL BE BACK! Hehe. I feel a little like I've failed, but starting something new seems to have brought back my motivation!! I'll linger about here in the mean time.

So, see you in a month or two!! :) Happy new year everyone.xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The change will probably be just what you need! I did the same last summer... did SW for a few months then went back to WW. The change was exactly what I needed to get my click back.

Dont feel guilty... youve not betrayed anything... youre simply having a break but most importantly youre doing another plan - one you know is going to work.. .then youll go back to SW when youre ready - sounds ideal to me :)

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Thanks. I guess I'm lucky that both plans work for me! I just need a little control at the mo' :) xx

5. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    It doesn't matter what plan you're doing as long as you're doing SOME plan. Giving up competely is not an option.
    Good luck with WW and keep in touch :)

6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    This is a website for weight loss in general. We are all here to lose weight and control our eating- we all choose different paths but the main thing is support and encouragement.

Good luck getting your head back in gear- this isn't about loyalty to a certain group- WW may be just what you need, mate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.