I've binged....

ZoBo

Silver Member
For absolutely no reason other than not having any will power!

Will I ever get to my goal??!! It's stressing me out, big time, & I've got no one to blame but me!!

it's hard isn't it?

but don't beat yourself up or over-think it, just get a nice big glass of water and carry on cd-ing!

good luck
xxx

Come on ZoBo..... you've got 11 lbs to go. 11lbs...... you can do it, you've already lost double that amount. If you did a regular diet you could probably lose it in 5 weeks so on CD it should only take a few weeks. Feb 14th is just under 3 weeks away.... keep focused ad good luck xx

ZoBo, dont beat yourself up about it...its happened, nothing you can do to change that...just try to get out of thinking negative thoughts about having no will power, and get yourself back on the CD horse!

You dont have much left to lose, so the more you digress away from the diet, the longer its gonna take, when really, you could be at goal in a few weeks if you just focus for a while...:D

Good luck chick, you can do it, you've proven that already!

Cat Bee x

Hey, it happens to the best of us. It's in the past - so you just need to look forward and not beat yourself up. You are doing so well, you CAN do the last little bit

xx

aw zobo i know how you feel i keep sabotaging my own diet as well, you have done so well keep it up :D go and read some inspirational stories or look at old pictures of yourself when you were at your least happy... write how you are feeling down xxx

I`m doing exactly the same thing as you, as soon as i get anywhere nearly 149....my next goal, wham i go and destroy 2 weeks of work.
Gained 4 lbs in 2 days, no i got wi on wed........really mad with myself, i had lost 6lb and down to 151. there`s no other reason apart from getting close to goal???
i just cant sort my head out to stick to it for the last little bit.

jump back on the wagon............. thats wat im doing just like u i binged for no reason but unlike you ive got 1000000 lbs to lose but for you its at your finger tips.. GO FOR IT....

Your so close, try to forget ur binge and focus on that 11lb. U can do it.

Thanks for all the messages. x

I've got up with a fresh head this morning & straight back on it. I'd like to be at goal by Valentines day & I should be, or if not alot closer to it than I am now!

Hi hun, not seen you about for a while.xx you can do this hun.xxxx

Thanks Susan. How are you? You've done really well. Only 2lb off target, that's fab! x

im fine thanks.xx you are not far behind me, doing well, we all have bad days.xx

what plans are you both on???
susan are you on maintence yet, or you gonna start when at goal?

Me too ZoBo. Own bloody stupid fault. Started on Friday night and lasted till yesterday. I put on 4lbs at my weigh in yesterday but I'm taking it on the chin and have started afresh today.

Its 10 days till I go on holiday. I know where the binge came from though, its because I tried on my holiday clothes and they all fitted so some part of me decided to sabbotage that :cry:

Good luck, I hope you manage to get back on track.

C xxx

what plans are you both on???
susan are you on maintence yet, or you gonna start when at goal?

Hi hun, I had to come off cd end of Nov last year as need an op but did a week 810 and a week 1000 then onto ww and have still lost/losing a steady 1lb a week since.

what are your plans??

I'm on SS+ until I get to 9st 7lb, then moving to 810 to goal, then up the steps. Can't wait!! x

Back