I've blown it! Can I join you...

Nic-Noc

Evening all

After just 17 days on exante, the urge to eat became just too much for me and I've eaten.

I just cant do it, all credit to those guys on the boards who have stuck to it for weeks or months, they're amazing! I did think about drawing a line under it and getting straight back into it, but I really dont think I can do it, and I'd end up feeling like a failure (even more than I do now), so thats my VLCD days well and truly over :wave_cry:

I did a lot of thinking while i was in bath earlier and I think that slowly and surely is the way to go for me, so I'm going to start WW from tomorrow.

I'm going to put a positive spin on this though, as I've lost 13lbs and although I'm prepared to put a couple back on now I'm starting to eat - I'm not going to go back to 15st 6lb. Thats one number I never want to see again

It also cheered me up to read Elvira's thread, she's done great since changing over and I hope to follow in her footsteps.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble. Just feeling good to know I've got a plan 'b'

Nic x

Welcome! Good choice to join us, I done VLCD before WW and now a days I can not think of anything worse! I cannot believe I put myself through all that torture of of VLCD. WW will feel like a blessing to you. Enjoy and good luck. x

Thanks Mrs M

Well done on your losses - how do you find the pro points?

I've just joined WW online, and I'm sitting here reading up on it all, sounds good, I must say the thought of eating again makes me smile, I'm getting all excited planning my meals for the week (god, I need a life! lol)

Thanks Mrs M

Well done on your losses - how do you find the pro points?

I've just joined WW online, and I'm sitting here reading up on it all, sounds good, I must say the thought of eating again makes me smile, I'm getting all excited planning my meals for the week (god, I need a life! lol)

Iv lost a stone a half on WW in total. 2MOR is only my second weigh in following Pro Points - I lost 1 and a half the first week and was happy with that cos I like to eat out a lot and I done that and still lost so def happy with that. Everyone else seems to be really liking it too.
I am terrible for thinking I have blown it so may as well just eat what I want for the rest of the week but because you have the extra 49 weekly points I feel I can just point what I had and move on without feeling you need to make up for it by starving yourself the next day.
Are you thinking about joining a class or online or going it alone? x

Sorry just realised you said you have joined online - oops. x

Hi Nic I spent 4 years on off all vlcd Cambridge,lighterlife,exante, celebrity slim,W8 and I ended up losing 14+ stones on and off in chunks but I ended up 3 stone heavier so I stopped and doubt I'd be able to find vlcd umphhh again.
Well done in realising it's not for you an that a new plan will work.

Good luck x

yes I've joined online - I work about 30 miles away from home, and it can be hit and miss with the traffic so I thought I'd go online, rather than find a class and end up missing it cos I've been stuck in jams!

I like the idea of the extra points - especially over the festive season, I can indulge a little bit and not worry.

Hi Size102b - yes I can see me ending up in that cycle too, I feel happy with the choice I've made. Even though I only did exante for a couple of weeks, I found myself getting obsesssed with the scales, I'd weigh myself everytime I went into the bathroom, and if they hadnt moved I'd get annoyed about it. Your losses are great too, well done!

I'm going to try and go for a walk for half and hour every lunchtime, and take the stairs rather than using the lift at work, so hopefully that will help to rev up metabolism a bit. x x

Good luck Nic-Noc! Hope you find everything OK. I must admit, I've not changed over to PP yet, so good luck!

Back