Ive cheated and not even got to the 1st weighing!

Marley87

Feeling slightly sorry for myself.. But just thinking I should give up now. I'm not hungry but I just miss the art of eating . Maybe I'm not ready for this.

I managed to eat my soup for dinner which filled me up- then I went and nibbled on half flap jack and had 3 spoons of corn beef hash.

Have I ruined things ?

If I stop now , what will happen?

I'm thinking maybe slim and save would suit me better x

I think if you do it properly till ur weigh in ul b fine. but if you know u r gonna cheet again no point! I lost 11.5lb in my first week mon just gone, so spured me on !

Keep going if that's what you want, I know exactly what you are talking about I'm not hungry but it is the thought of just eating. You can do it keep drinking the water and take each day as it comes. I tell myself that there's just another shake to go till I have had all three. I went to have a piece of cheese tonight but told myself I would give myself such a hard time tomorrow. The results will speak for themselves. Chin up chick

Thanks everyone! Going to keep going theres still 4 days left and I can notice a difference
In my clothes face already.

Going to keep going , can I still make a big difference in 4 days if I stay 100%???

Xx

Cause you can, I started back on track on Sunday after having a blip last week and have lost 6lb so far so just keep in the zone!!!

Yes going to keep myself in the zone, I just battered my self on the cross trainer and also did some sit ups!

Feeling focused thanks for getting
Me bk on track :) x

Back