I've cheated! HELP

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by froggyjade, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. froggyjade

froggyjade Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I've been doing really well, lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks and now i've gone and cheated, with a macdonalds, 3 bags of crisps and chocolate :cry:
    Do I need to start all over again?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. robinhood

robinhood Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    I don't think you're supposed to do attack more than once, but someone more experienced would know. In the meantime (ie until folk are back on Monday) I'd do 2 PP days with zero tolerated foods, limit dairy and drink loads of water. Exercise as much as you can too and don't forget your brans.

(I did conso for almost 2 weeks while on holiday and thought I'd have a gain, but I actually lost a little weight - and I did conso with extras, more alcohol, more cheese, more gala meals - but did kickstart things again with 2 very strict PP days + water + exercise. Worth a try?)

Don't dwell on what you've eaten, it will just make you feel worse (and more likely to eat even more) so forget it and move on.

15lb loss is great especially in such a short time, so focus on that and continue - good luck!

4. faylolo

faylolo but real name's Rona

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - the final one!
    I haven't been doing this long enough to advise you but I agree with everything Laura said.
    As with any diet, it is important not to let a little slip turn into a big slide - so no more (edible) naughties today! ;) and I sure a couple of PP days with lots of water will soon get you back on track.
    You've done amazingly well so far! :clap::clap:

5. Bubblemum

Bubblemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I started this diet and suddenly had lots of meals out to go to. Last week I fell off the wagon, plus it was TOTM, and had some other stuff going on, anyway, I put o 5lbs, and thought I would have to go back to attack, even though I dont think you are supposed to. Anyhow I had 2 PV days over the weekend and am back on PP now till Friday, and I have already lost 3 of the 5 I have put on. So just carry on with your PP/PV days I think , but start with PP days first. Good luck, it is horrible when it all goes wrong, but I have found its quite easy to put right , yes it slows things down but its not the end of the world, Pick your self up and get going!

6. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    The others have said it all - good luck Froggy (2 days PP should be fine)...

Cathy - I am really pleased to read that you've dislodged 3lbs already...

7. Bubblemum

Bubblemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Jo it must have been water retention from TOTM, it came off very quickly.
    but its all looking good x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.