I've cheated! HELP

I've been doing really well, lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks and now i've gone and cheated, with a macdonalds, 3 bags of crisps and chocolate :cry:
Do I need to start all over again?

I don't think you're supposed to do attack more than once, but someone more experienced would know. In the meantime (ie until folk are back on Monday) I'd do 2 PP days with zero tolerated foods, limit dairy and drink loads of water. Exercise as much as you can too and don't forget your brans.

(I did conso for almost 2 weeks while on holiday and thought I'd have a gain, but I actually lost a little weight - and I did conso with extras, more alcohol, more cheese, more gala meals - but did kickstart things again with 2 very strict PP days + water + exercise. Worth a try?)

Don't dwell on what you've eaten, it will just make you feel worse (and more likely to eat even more) so forget it and move on.

15lb loss is great especially in such a short time, so focus on that and continue - good luck!

I haven't been doing this long enough to advise you but I agree with everything Laura said.
As with any diet, it is important not to let a little slip turn into a big slide - so no more (edible) naughties today! ;) and I sure a couple of PP days with lots of water will soon get you back on track.
You've done amazingly well so far! :clap::clap:

I started this diet and suddenly had lots of meals out to go to. Last week I fell off the wagon, plus it was TOTM, and had some other stuff going on, anyway, I put o 5lbs, and thought I would have to go back to attack, even though I dont think you are supposed to. Anyhow I had 2 PV days over the weekend and am back on PP now till Friday, and I have already lost 3 of the 5 I have put on. So just carry on with your PP/PV days I think , but start with PP days first. Good luck, it is horrible when it all goes wrong, but I have found its quite easy to put right , yes it slows things down but its not the end of the world, Pick your self up and get going!

The others have said it all - good luck Froggy (2 days PP should be fine)...

Cathy - I am really pleased to read that you've dislodged 3lbs already...

Jo it must have been water retention from TOTM, it came off very quickly.
but its all looking good x

Back