I've cheated. I feel so guilty. I need some help!

flossnoscar

On Sunday my husband (who is also doing cambridge) and I were invited to our friend's house for dinner. We went. We had fish, broccoli, salmon blinis (so good!), and strawberries and ice cream for dessert. and chocolate. Then the next day we had pizza. I feel so horrible about it but just have a craving for food again.

I was doing so well. I had lost a stone in 3 weeks and my husband over a stone in the same amount of time.
It is taking all my resolve not to go eat anything right now. I'm out of ketosis.

Thursday is my next weigh-in. I feel so frustrated.

Any motivating words please?! x

It happens to us all (well me anyway) at some stage. Just get straight back on the wagon, what is done is done, don't let it snowball and pull it back. Remember the feeling it might stop you doing it again.

You know the diet works, a stone in 3 weeks is brilliant, you just need to get yourself back into ketosis.

Good luck.

don't beat yourself up over it - it happened you can't change that - but get straight back on it and you will soon be back into ketosis. remember how good you felt when that first stone was gone - and focus on that (and remember how bad you feel having cheated and use that to stop you doing it again!)

It happens to everyone. It happened to me last week. I went away on holiday with the best intentions in the world and... came back 4lbs heavier and I'm having a tough time going back on the diet now.

HOWEVER, it is just food, we have not killed anyone :) And the weight you may have put on will be gone as quickly as it came. I weighed myself this morning and lost 2lbs in one day!! So don't worry hunny. xx

Back