ive cheated :(:( .. so annoyed with myself!

bluedress21

Today at lunch I was starving!! So I had some broccoli and fish! .. Which I could deal with and then I did what I usually do by looking round the kitchen to see whatelse I could have! .. I just had a slice of bread and some ketchup!! Now I feel bloated and p**d off with my self!! :mad::mad:

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's only one little blip. Get straight back onto the plan. Over the course of a whole week that's not going to jeopardise your weight loss too much.

Don't know if your doing SS or not, but if not, why not SS for a couple of days to rectify the damage.

The most important thing is not to start worrying about it too much, cos it will only lead to more little cheats.

Be good for the rest of the week and you will be fine.

Val x

Don't beat yourself up about it one slip up is nothing you can still pull it back xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys :)!! I'm doing ss anyway!! But I definatly will get straight back to it! I'm jst so annoyed with myself because I know I didn't need it! X

I'm on sw and had a bad day as I call them Sunday I had a whole bag of candy floss and fudge I felt bad after but I have got back on track with things and don't feel bad about it as if you fancy something have it dont restrict yourself or that is when you will fall of big time one little slip is ok. Xx keep going and you can pull it back this afternoon and rest of the week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sweetie - there's nothing at all to be gained from feeling cross with yourself (understandable though it is). Channel that energy instead into how you will succeed next time you feel tempted.

Back