I've come back - pleased but a bit down

Soraya

Silver Member
Hi there,

I did CD in 2006 and lost weight well with it, but since then maintaining has been hard work. In the last 6 months my weight crept into the 160's and then the 170's so I decided to come back to CD. Not an easy decision. I am quite releived to be back on CD as nothing I tried seemed to work, but am also a bit down that I failed to maintain.

I found a new CD as my old one has moved, and he was lovely. But I had a goodbye to food weekend and tipped the scales at 182lbs which I have never seen before.

I had been worried I wouldn't have the willpower to restart but the fright I got on Monday at the WI covered has helped.

Feel really rough today with the ketosis headache at day 3, but am down about 1/2 stone so feel determined to keep going.

Quite a few changes since I last did CD with SS+ and changes in the water - no more trying to drink 6l it seems.

Fingers crossed that the headache eases soon!

that's fantastic about the 7lbs down already! I re-started a week ago as was also struggling to maintain - mainly because of an undiagnosed thyroid problem that only got sorted recently. I decided to re-start to stop myself going back up where I started just over a year ago.

It was a heck of a lot harder getting going and the first 5 days this time but once ketosis has kicked in I'm right back into it again so keep going and you are nearly through the worst. Just keep in your head how much better you are going to feel next time you get on his scales!

Well done so far and keep up the good work xx

Back