Ive completly gone off the soups

whirlwind

Has anyone else had this, even the thought of a soup makes me feel yuk,
Hope my liking for them comes back soon

Yes lisa I went off them totally for ages.
When the new oriental chilli came out all my clients were asking what it was like and i had to reply that I'd not tried it! So eventually decided I should ..... and now i love it! Usually have one a day ..... but still not into the others - prefer shakes .... but only hot!

I've went off them about a week ago, I love all the shakes except choc/mint, so I still am spoiled for choice. :)

On cold mornings I have a hot toffee n walnut for brekkie

Hi Lisa,

I have gone on and off soups and I am back on them again, now the vegetable one is the my favourite and it use to be spicy tomato!

Love Mini xxx

I love the toffee/walnut hot

Definately know what you mean about the soups!! I never go off the shakes but the soups are a different matter!!! I hate the tomato soup at the moment, but 2 weeks ago I was in love with it.....same with mushroom. darn soups! try them again in a couple of weeks, you might get bored of the shakes/bars and want something savory!!

have you tried adding psyllium husks and a sprinkle of cinnamon? thats what i'm eating now and it reminds me of readybrek lol

Thanks just went off and made it - and it's lovely! Lovely and thick .... but no golden syrup, which is what I use to put on my ready brek! mmmmmmmmm!!!

glad you like it, just a word of warning dont add too many psyllum husks or it goes like wallpaper paste lol (found that out to my cost yesterday) haha

I had the chicken/mush soup every day to start with. Then about 5 weeks in, the thought of them turned my stomach and the smell made me feel sick and I haven't had one since. Urgh. Just on the shakes and bars now and thankfully never go off choc-mint and toffee!!

Hi Lisa!

I have just noticed that you lost only 1 pound on week 3 and then a whopping 7 pounds on week 4.....:)
Do you mind if I ask what happened?

Only reason is I am just finishing week four so was a little bit curious......I love hearing about how others are getting on so hope you dont mind me asking.

thanks!!

I've goen right off the soups and it only took me 10 days. It got to the point when I was dreading my evening meals because I just couldn't stomach the thought of them. This week I have one soup (whihc is left over from last week) and the rest is shakes and bars. Of which I tend to have the shakes hot at the moment. Last night I have a choc-mint hot after my weigh-in as I have a terrible cold and it was just wanted I need for comfort (still didn;t stop the craving for a hot jacket spud with cheese LOL)

Hi Lisa!

I have just noticed that you lost only 1 pound on week 3 and then a whopping 7 pounds on week 4.....:)
Do you mind if I ask what happened?

Only reason is I am just finishing week four so was a little bit curious......I love hearing about how others are getting on so hope you dont mind me asking.

thanks!!

Hi Slimlouise
The only thing i can put it down to is water retention(TOTM and the pill) i did cheat in week 2 so it may have "caught up" with me in week 3,to have a better idea you should take you weightloss monthly instead of weekly(still get weighed everyweek but add the losses up for a monthly figure) that way you wont get so stressed about it
Your losses are brilliant anyway

Back